• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT POLITICS IN THIS THREAD

We decided this a couple days ago. Talk about Halo, hell get Big Show in here...he can at least make an educated argument rather than spouting what their parents told them.

Can you say that a little louder, Heckfu...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who says that heckfu outsources his beard manicuring to China.

Watching a stream where a guy is testing for forge lag.
Some things to note: A lot of items on screen w/no lag -- impressive; The textures pop out much more than in the gamespot vids; objects don't seem to cast shadows on each other, probably because he is in monitor mode. I've been turned around a little.

This is good to hear... with performance being a minor issue now I hope to see much more quality maps put forth for matchmaking. I'm totes excited. ;)

ShinAmano

So Halo comes out on the 6th...why have I not seen any type of advertisements for it? Nothing during football this weekend...when do they plan on letting the mainstream know a new Halo is on the way?

Omni

I don't even think we know whether our characters are going to have voices.

Oh okay.

Actually, I'm a bit confused here. So our multiplayer character is used in Spartan Ops missions, yes? So what happens in the CG videos that we get? Or is that a different thing entirely?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I checked Xbox.com, saw 21 friends online, got all excited to play some Halo, then saw that everyone's watching the live event player.

gV1dO.png

:-(

So Halo comes out on the 6th...why have I not seen any type of advertisements for it? Nothing during football this weekend...when do they plan on letting the mainstream know a new Halo is on the way?

Yea on the 18th you can see the Launch Trailer on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I think the show begins at 11:30pm central? (correct me if I'm wrong) David Fincher of Fight Club produced the trailer.

Top Bottom