• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

This was surprisingly hard for me to say out loud
What?
Where had you been at the CTF Match on Adrift? I had to do two Flag runs alone. Not that it was a problem because the Flagnum is awesome now but still it would have been better if you had been in my back and protected me. But nah, you had to kill people. Stupid objective holder. Just to clarify: He was one of my team mates.

We played on the same team at one point?

Here's a Halo 4 iHeart Radio T-shirt for your avatar.

Male:
DYCV7-?????-JX22F-?????-RV26Z

Female:
?????-P7YTH-?????-CM969-?????

Hmm, I wonder where the rest of the code is...

(Let me know when the code is used and I'll update this post to save others the trouble.)

Edit: Codes taken! :)

Talents

Banned

Male:

Female:

(Let me know when the code is used and I'll update this post to save others the trouble.)

Well I just got the male t-shirt.

Thanks man.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Just glad we get a bit of color and different look in Forge this time.

i7Td9bbBTxedr.jpg

Did you get a blackout from playing Halo 4? We played a few matches together. Do you remember the Infinity Slayer match we played with Tajeen?
I remember playing with Tajeen and Jeremy. I remember playing against you and Domino in that close match of iSlayer, and I remember playing against Tashi for my first couple of games at the party. That's it, really. I was too focused on the game.

Male:

Female:

Female shirt taken, thanks

Easy way to avoid being cheated by DEXP: you can input codes on mobile devices. dewxp's mobile site actually has a really, really clean user interface so it's no trouble at all. When I find my DEXP stuff I'm going to input the codes first (to make sure they work) and then buy them. If the code's already used? Move the bag or can or box to the very back of the aisle/shelf/whatever and try another one.

Also, Best Buy's doing Deadeye helmet, right? Who get Locus?

m23

Do we know if we can actually watch the Terminals in game, or is it on Waypoint only? Or maybe it will stream in from Waypoint if you are playing online?

It would be pretty dumb if they were only watchable on Waypoint. Makes no sense to kick the player out of the game to watch the terminal. I don't see why it wouldn't be in game.

If you find a Terminal, the game will say you it is downloaded to HaloWaypoint. So I would say yes, you have to watch them via HaloWaypoint.

That is.....incredibly stupid. They must have their reasons, but that just straight up sucks.

It would be pretty dumb if they were only watchable on Waypoint. Makes no sense to kick the player out of the game to watch the terminal. I don't see why it wouldn't be in game.

Halo CEA's Terminal 11 is still waypoint only they added the spanish subs 1 month later.......

malfcn

Couldn't they at least made the skulls unlock after certain missions complete/achievements?

Also, if the bag codes can be shared..boom. (17 is the max?)

And the Locus helmet looks cool to me, so yah..where?

If you find a Terminal, the game will say you it is downloaded to HaloWaypoint. So I would say yes, you have to watch them via HaloWaypoint.

Thats really too bad. I really liked watching the Anniversary terminals in game, it made a cool narrative side story while playing. Hell, I bet quite a few people will never bother watching them now.

Louis Wu

Can anyone else think of stuff that hasn't been announced by 343i officially that still needs to be before launch?
'Needs'? Really?

If your purchase of the game is contingent on these questions being answered before you get it, then just don't buy it on Launch night. Wait to see what people think, let others answer these for you during the first week or so. Seems pretty damned simple.

Ramirez

Easier on the eyes than the Halo 4 one, somehow

Um, joke post of the century?

'Needs'? Really?

If your purchase of the game is contingent on these questions being answered before you get it, then just don't buy it on Launch night. Wait to see what people think, let others answer these for you during the first week or so. Seems pretty damned simple.

But daaaaaaaad!

I don't see how Dax's gripes against flinching are any worse than when you had a zoom out & in battle with someone. Seems like they've kept a balance in for the person who gets shot first, I personally don't feel that you shouldn't have any penalty for being shot in scope. Although it does make it sound like stability will be important, hrm.

Except they wouldn't/shouldn't be rusty.

I really don't think that matter since its more about making it varied to the eye, but make it dusty instead of rust or something.

Has anyone found any gamerfuel? Went to a bunch of stores today and nothing there

I have found quite a few 20oz Gamefuels at my local gas station (Pittsburgh PA).. Im gonna do a run in a bit to see if they got any cans.

Top Bottom