• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

i thought that this is what happened. also i cant how humans are portrayed in thursday war. they seem like bitches. still only half way through. maybe my opinion will change. i feel the jul could make a good character and same with aribter.

not really a major spoiler (just ranting about halsey...) but just covering my basis, just in case
i also dont understand the hate for halsey. shouldnt pragnosky get more hate? she feels sorry so her part in all this is excused. also didnt oni hire halsey to kidnap kids and make them into supersoldiers? its not like she had a secret hideout where she ran her experiments, she used oni funding. end rant

She still lied to ONI and did things she wasn't supposed to, like clone the kids, and the entire going to Onyx thing was not exactly a good idea either.

Sorry Arbiter, but your Chief is in another trilogy.

Would love an Arbiter spin-off a la ODST, but without the awkward HUD tint..

Why are you being disrespectful? Can I not have my own opinion?

Guis, chill.
hREec.jpg

Tawpgun

Forerunners obviously have better AI technology, allowing them to have massive lifespans. So in order to save Cortana, you have to transfer her to some forerunner AI thing. Or imagine if she was transfered into (Primordium Spoiler
Chakas monitor. And they'd have a sort of split personality

JMizzlin

So I'm in the US for the next couple of months but left my Xbox in Australia. The hype has gotten to me and the plan is to get it shipped over here for Halo 4. Will I be able to play an NTSC on my PAL 360 or will I need to import a PAL copy?

Flipyap

-I don't think they'll just throw the Arbiter away. I bet he makes an appearance in this new trilogy somewhere.
I hope not. Can you even IMAGINE how dumb he's look and sound now (if that mock Japanese language from the terminal is any indication)?
He's my favorite in-game character and I'd rather see him die from Traviss's hand, than to watch him get his ass rebooted into something so profoundly lame.

Maybe once 343's art and sound teams change, but not right now. No way. Nuh uh.

So I'm in the US for the next couple of months but left my Xbox in Australia. The hype has gotten to me and the plan is to get it shipped over here for Halo 4. Will I be able to play an NTSC on my PAL 360 or will I need to import a PAL copy?

You'll most likely have to import it. Its probably region locked like everything else.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I hope not. Can you even IMAGINE how dumb he's look and sound now (if that mock Japanese language from the terminal is any indication)?
He's my favorite in-game character and I'd rather see him die from Traviss's hand, than to watch him get his ass rebooted into something so profoundly lame.

I thought the Japanese tone for the elites was pretty well established with that legends dvd and other "official" videos.

senador

Banned

I heard you like Arby with human teeth in his mandibles.

Gui_PT

So I just got one of those Android phones you kids all have nowadays

Can anyone link me to a good HD Halo 4 wallpaper please?

Flipyap

Pretty sure Frankie said the female Elites weren't necessarily canon when it came to appearance.

Cause this is ridiculous:

d0kxA.jpg
Oh, yeah, I was just having a bit of fun at Giggles's expense. I'm sure she's a very nice split-chin lady who in "reality" wouldn't look or sound like some animetor's creepy fetish doll.

Top Bottom