• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

If someone wants to try and add the symbol to mine here's the base:

Gaf%2520August.png

gafaugust.png

EDIT: Retried it.

Tawpgun

Ehhhhh I'm thinking about it. Decided today to fly to 3 different cities in early 2013 to see Muse and PAX is definitely second to that.

Wait. Going to 3 different Muse shows? Solution: Come to PAX East in March, stay in the city for 3 weeks, see Muse in Boston. EZ.

Well I hope you can still make it. At least hold on to those tickets until we find out what we're going to be getting at PAX.

Heckfu likes Muse more than you, Tawpgun.

I don't blame him. I dropped 80 bucks for a floor ticket for the Boston show.

Flipyap

How can it be true? That would be retconning Cryptum.
All Cryptum had was a bunch of uninformed characters making assumptions.
No one's dead until you see the body/see them explode, though it's not like that stopped Halo characters before.
The Bear likes to mislead - see: detailed descriptions of a certain key creature, somehow omitting the
BEING MADE UP OF ROTTING DEAD THINGS
part until the end of the sequel.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would someone be able to put the didact symbol on my avatar? I don't post in here, but I'm pretty pumped for H4. Thanks in advance.

xW3No.png

Any HaloGAFers play Battlefield 3 on 360? I'm thinking about picking up the BF3 premium edition so I have something else to play online with Halo 4 but I don't know if the population is still big enough to justify paying $60 for BF3. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom