• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

So is it possible to just drop the ball rather than fling it? There are a lot of times when I want to just drop the ball at my feet to help shoot someone and then pick it back up.

Also, I guess they changed the oddball from the classic skull to make it look more like a "grifball?"

Bad idea.

It's auto pickup.

And no, they changed it because it looks like a Promethean head now.

Bizarre choices all around.

Don't get me wrong, Halo 4 looks amazing, but where it fucked up it seemed to fuck up hard.
It makes absolutely no sense. I many ways this game is amazing but it fails at doing little things like including basic features.

It isn't mentioned for the Limited Edition at the page. But they did mention three exclusive Neil Davidge tracks for the standard edition. Fucked up in my opinion. I am buying the most expensive edition and should get all tracks with it. Sigh.
That makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not saying I dislike it, I'm just curious as to why it was changed.

I'm sure they'll have an option to change that...
lol

I dunno, maybe to make it fit into their whole "simulation" deal. I remember in the first video we saw of oddball assassinations it was a flaming blue skull.

Nuborn

The guys with the Recruit armor look fine, why do the Reds look so shitty?

Yeah something is wrong with the quality of the reds here because they looked fine in the last videos they did, compare these two:

uAzjJ.jpg
vs
jQVTi.png

Left from the gamestop video, right from the release date video from back in April.

Raide

I believe Frankie said you would have to hold down the button. If it was auto-catch, just imagine what you could do to the other team.

Yeah, I was just thinking about how much you could screw people over by throwing it at them during gun-fights. :D

nillapuddin

they forced the fucking primary color,
there are no secondary colors,
(and i have no explanation for why the visors look weird.)
jesustapdancingchrist

Tiny little thing, and the accent... yes please, lol. She was incredibly warm and welcoming, as was the whole group of them, really. Feel really fortunate to have been able to spend a little time with such good people. But yeah, Kat specifically was adorable as all get out.

I feel they should start working on a huge TU patch called "Options"

Its these things that other games give players to switch how the game acts based on their preference.

Its just crazy enough to work.

Someone owes me ten bucks I think. Borderlands 2 custom button mapping hasnt created huge glitches and ruined the game. Who was that? Pay up.

EvB

Yeah, I was just thinking about how much you could screw people over by throwing it at them during gun-fights. :D

Yeah, surely those foo's at 343i wouldn't of let that happen.....

Anyhow, the Armour, something is going on in that RVB video, the armour looked nothing like that when I played, it was much paler.

Raide

Why was the Warthog moving all around with no one in it?

Two small dogs humping in the back...out of camera view of course.

Yeah, surely those foo's at 343i wouldn't of let that happen.....

Anyhow, the Armour, something is going on in that RVB video, the armour looked nothing like that when I played, it was much paler.

Yeah, thats like doing something mental like never letting go of the Flag in CTF! Only a crazy person would suggest that!

Tiny little thing, and the accent... yes please, lol. She was incredibly warm and welcoming, as was the whole group of them, really. Feel really fortunate to have been able to spend a little time with such good people. But yeah, Kat specifically was adorable as all get out.

What...
How do you know all this?
When did you get to meet the FUD cast?

Raide

Speaking of which, does this one finally feature some volume settings, or does it continue the fine tradition of audio dictatorship?

Dammit! Someone poured hours and hours into making this music. You will sit down and damn well listen to it young man!

Which is why Halo 4's campaign has been entirely replaced with a Karting Minigame.

*thinks about Rocket Race and runs off sobbing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom