• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I just played two games, got multiple players to one shot and they would hardlight around a corner. Just...frustrating :/

The good thing to know about that ability is it delays their recharge. They can't recharge with it and they still have to wait a while even after they stop using it. So if you can, push.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck the Exterminate, Exterminate challenge being borked. Stupid shit shouldn't count people who quit even BEFORE the game started. SMH

Noooo, don't post it on YouTube. Just PM someone at 343 to give them a heads up on it, we must delay these things before they spread like wildfire! Saw someone using a wall glitch on Haven and PM'd them instead of posting it on here lol shhhh

Halo 4 Grenade trick, you want to watch this. http://youtu.be/Dk7Cb7VYSYU

Thank goodness for this! I knew there was something fishy about the BOMBS I throw sometimes.. Fast fingers man, I'm sure the guy playing has them ;] - This is how Grenades should've been thrown in Halo 4, more like H1 where MC had a frikkin CANNON. I hope 343 doesn't patch this ._.

v but fracas, this is a good button combo, unlike the BXR

Anyone is having problems with the DLCs armors? Sometimes it didnt load my data and set the default armor for my spartan so I have to restart halo 4 like 3 times.

Omni

Play prometheans co-op legendary. Chapter 4 and 5 of Spartan Ops if you want something besides campaign. Its a good time.

And I liked the flood - except for their bigger cousins in Halo 3.

Those needle shooting ones were the worst. So god damn annoying

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also, fuck the Regeneration Field staying active outside the hill even if your within it, but the Autosentry blowing up if you enter the hill when it's placed outside :/

Alright so... who of you that are complaining about playing with randoms wants to add me to your friendslist?

I am so... fucking sick... of the people I play with. They all suck for one... and while we're playing, all I hear is "this is bullshit" and "god this game fucking sucks". They can't accept that they are getting outplayed and all they do is bitch. It's honestly the most frustrating thing. I end up doing all the work and we lose by 10ish kills because they can't do their fucking jobs. All they do is say "OMG these kids are MLG", and give up. They don't communicate and they just fucking give up.

I can't take it anymore. Add me if you want: GT= BeekleMatter

IDK maybe were still in the first week of launch. IDK maybe we should give it some time for playlist updates, like weekly *cough cough*. Just maybe there's new maps coming out next month.

Full of whiners here.

What does new maps have to do with anything?

More time needed has been a constant Halogaf trope it's the butt of one of kylejs most used comments.

They will never ever choose the right playlist changes until I have some say.

Lol at Ryan thinking they will patch this grenade glitch

Omni

Alright so... who of you that are complaining about playing with randoms wants to add me to your friendslist?

I am so... fucking sick... of the people I play with. They all suck for one... and while we're playing, all I hear is "this is bullshit" and "god this game fucking sucks". They can't accept that they are getting outplayed and all they do is bitch. It's honestly the most frustrating thing. I end up doing all the work and we lose by 10ish kills because they can't do their fucking jobs. All they do is say "OMG these kids are MLG", and give up. They don't communicate and they just fucking give up.

I can't take it anymore. Add me if you want: GT= BeekleMatter

Where are you from? I can always use more Aussies on my friendslist.

Say what you want about the Halo 4 armor, but my GOD Halo Reach armor looks like a steaming pile of shit compared to the new stuff. Gross.

lolwut

Reach's helmets all looked far and away better than H4's do. Reach had ODST and Mk. V; H4 has Hazop and... um... Oceanic... and... a bunch of other stuff that looks like it was designed by a crack addict...

Where are you from? I can always use more Aussies on my friendslist.

Nebraska -_-

lolwut

Reach's helmets all looked far and away better than H4's do. Reach had ODST and Mk. V; H4 has Hazop and... um... Oceanic... and... a bunch of other stuff that looks like it was designed by a crack addict...

Reach's seemed classier, but some of these are really cool. Except for the diver helmet/white square types. They look... interesting.

Say what you want about the Halo 4 armor, but my GOD Halo Reach armor looks like a steaming pile of shit compared to the new stuff. Gross.
Agreed. I may not like the styles of the new armour, but they are way better implemented. They actually swap out whole armour pieces instead of pasting on bits to the core armour like Reach and 3 did.

Omni

lolwut

I think he might be referring to the fact that the armour isn't just stuck on over the top of the default, rather it looks like it actually fits. (not very well described, but you get the point)

Nebraska -_-
Haha, oh well. :p

I think he might be referring to the fact that the armour isn't just stuck on over the top of the default, rather it looks like it actually fits. (not very well described, but you get the point)

I'm probably alone in this, but I LIKED the fact that the armor mods in Reach looked like they were done on the fly in an adaption to tactical situations, rather than a whole mess of different permutations that supposedly were developed after considerable thought and that the Spartans would just change into.

Trying to get through campaign on legendary. Just got through reclaimer and it is such a pain in the butt level. Felt like it took me 3-4 hours lol, but it was probably closer to 2. I think the roughest part about Halo 4's campaign is that you don't get a lot of checkpoints. You can literally clear an entire zone sometimes, and the last dude kills you - start over. And since it's legendary and you have to be a lot more careful and move slower, if you die, there goes 30 minutes of your work down the drain. Over halfway now at least. Wraiths are probably the worst, and the promethean knight's cheap teleporting coming in second.

harmonize

I swear, I never feel like I'm playing well, yet I'm always near or at the most kills in the game when I check.

Strangest shit ever.

Spawnling

Suggestion for Ragnarok in BTB: Can we just get 1 neutral Mantis (instead of each base) over by Halo 3 Bubble Shield tower and keep both the Banshees?

Too much clutter on that map.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Haven is seriously god tier status. Works for like every gametype, and its layout is so damn good. Instant classic.

Omni

I forgot how much fun you can have on normal difficulty during the campaign. On higher difficulties you have to be cautious, but you can just go crazy on normal. Just hijacked a ghost and splattered pretty much everyone on the tower near the end of the second level.

Haven is seriously god tier status. Works for like every gametype, and its layout is so damn good. Instant classic.

Is haven the symmetrical blue white map that has no soul? It's definitely the best soulless map out of the soulless bunch. Also where's the forge maps in mm are there default variants anywhere cause I don't think I've run into any of them yet

Fun games tonight, guys. Although I'll say that I have now realized that this game gets less fun the more players are in a match. 6v6 gets pretty bad (Dominion) while 8v8 (BTB) is just awful.

Whoa whoa Hardlight shield? What's wrong with it?

Slows the game down about as much as armor lock. And it's just really annoying to fight.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The rest of the Prometheans are boring and predictable, but I like the Crawlers. They're fun and predictable.

Everything but CTF. Which is a shame, but ah well.

Bsigg12

Is haven the symmetrical blue white map that has no soul? It's definitely the best soulless map out of the soulless bunch. Also where's the forge maps in mm are there default variants anywhere cause I don't think I've run into any of them yet

Soulless, but fantastic. Some of my funnest games have come on Haven. The Forge maps may start showing up with the playlist update but 343 had said they wanted to give the game time to breathe with the competitive specific maps.

harmonize

Instant respawns are such a colossal damn hindrance to the game, it makes it to where the game hardly fucking moves from the original place of battle due to everybody rushing to clean up their opponent. Extremely noticeable on Haven, or maybe that's just because I hardly play any other map than that.

Top Bottom