• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
hgc.png

We are still going! Feel free to join.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
How many games does the temporary file share keep?

Going to go back and see if I can find it but on Ragnarok earlier had an enemy that was crouched and floating in mid air really really fast...was not cool.

any of my bros want to play legendary campaign. if not i'll pound through this by myself

Sure.

I might only be able to play for an hour or so, but if you want I can still join you.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm good for the night. I can play if you'd like. Gamertag is my username, FUBAR McDangles

AR
Jetpack
Grenadier
Explosives

Best loadout ever.

Explosives makes a difference? Haven't really tested it out yet except for the one time I used it with Plasma 'Nades. Didn't seem to do anything so I switched back to Dexterity. I don't see my two armor mod slots changing from Mobility/AA Efficiency and Dexterity any time soon :b

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
omg

Alt. color teams have way better animals than Red and Blue

Gold gets a Hyena, A HYENA

Cyan gets a dinosaur, A DINOSAUR

Other standouts include Green(not sure if Lynx or Tiger) and Orange(Bald Eagle)

Computron

So my framerate issues are not showing up anymore in BTB somehow. wtf?

I would be up for legendary campaign.

Speaking of which, how is the co-op networking?

omg

Alt. color teams have way better animals than Red and Blue

Gold gets a Hyena, A HYENA

Cyan gets a dinosaur, A DINOSAUR

Other standouts include Green(not sure if Lynx or Tiger) and Orange(Bald Eagle)

My hype for the greatest playlist of all, multi-team, just increased tenfold.

Omni

Egh, my Internet is capped to something like 60kbps (actual speeds are like half that). Will be interesting to see if Halo 4 multiplayer is still playable.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Had a great time playing today. I think I'll really enjoy the MP of this Halo for a while. At least a lot more/longer than Reach.

Another issue with MP though.

When a blue guy has damage boost it can be INCREDIBLY confusing to distinguish him as an enemy when you're on the red team.

malfcn

I only have customized one loadout right now:

DMR
Pistol
Frag
Hologram
Shielding
Dexterity

Also, I don't understand how to unlock specializations. Do I have to SR50 first?

Is this what H2 was like pre-patch more or less?

Not even close. Halo 2 pre-patch was, without a doubt, some of thee worst experiences that I've ever had playing Halo. Nothing like FFA SMG starts on Colossus which lasted a whole 8 minutes with the winner barely cracking the double digit mark in kills primarily as a result of the wretched pre-patch weapon sandbox. And don't even get me started on TS SMG starts on Coagulation.

Halo 4 is by no means perfect, but the "out of the box" MP component is still the best in the series as far as I'm concerned and it will only continue to get better as the game evolves over time.

Top Bottom