• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Karl2177

Guys... guys... So I decided to play Regicide. I've done the unthinkable. I won with a big k/d. Also damage boost is ridiculous.

Also, can I have a capture request from someone? I have a clip in my file share that I'd like rendered.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
rip squad slayer
PwqRQ.png

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
rip squad slayer
PwqRQ.png
If Squad Slayer was still around, I'd play Reach over Halo 4 in a heartbeat. Hell, I still might go that direction. I would never in a million years have guessed that Halo 4 would be so pooptacular as to make me want to play Reach. Lookin out my window for flying pigs right now.

If Squad Slayer was still around, I'd play Reach over Halo 4 in a heartbeat. Hell, I still might go that direction. I would never in a million years have guessed that Halo 4 would be so pooptacular as to make me want to play Reach. Lookin out my window for flying pigs right now.

Truly the end times...

Wait, isn't there some prophecy about this shit? Some natives carved into trees or rocks or something?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
All the TU's in the world won't shake the cheesy feeling this game exudes. The "Last Stand" stance is cringe-worthy..
I like the stances. Except for the one where the Spartan looks like it's recoiling in fear.

wwm0nkey

Double XP should be on: ...

Weekends.

We really do need 2Xp weekend playlists again. Griffball every weekend would be awesome and throwing would probably add A LOT to that game just like it did with regular Oddball (which is still my favorite team gametype)

kylej

Banned
I just can't take this game seriously. This is the most I've played Halo 4 in one sitting and all I do it run around and die and browse the internet. no choke points, no fixed spawns, no weapon timing. it's mindless fun but it's not rewarding imo

anyway gg bros. always good to play with my hombres.

I just can't take this game seriously. This is the most I've played Halo 4 in one sitting and all I do it run around and die and browse the internet. no choke points, no fixed spawns, no weapon timing. it's mindless fun but it's not rewarding imo

RIP bros

Omni

New Spartan Ops is tonight, right?

Don't think they'll be able to top last week. Expecting to see Ragnarok reused a few more times

New Spartan Ops is tonight, right?

Don't think they'll be able to top last week. Expecting to see Ragnarok reused a few more times

New missions take place on Adrift.

"Palmer here, Crawlers have infiltrated our mining vessel and we need you to take them out, all of them. Get it done Crimson, Palmer out."

Best Chapter Ever!

Omni

"Palmer here, Crawlers have infiltrated our mining vessel and we need you to take them out, all of them. Get it done Crimson, Palmer out."

Best Chapter Ever!

You forgot "something something eggheads something something resupply Crimson "

Karl2177

Best Chapter Ever!

Then you press a button and the mech in the middle activates, dropping the FPS to about 5. Would be so cinematic.

Noricart

Best Chapter Ever!

I can't wait for looks of bewilderment and awe when you see Isolation!

Although I seriously think we might see Abandon in SpartanOps
I could see SpOps taking place in Meltdown. Maybe Exile too.
I forgot about that! prolly play out like Ragnarok.

Tawpgun

A lot of my more casual playing friends also feel the same way. They say they're bored of Halo 4 now, its not as fun.

I'm not sure who 343 was aiming for, CoD?, but it didn't work.

CyReN

Interesting video, a real spotlight behind the professional scenes and what a great family environment to base it all in. They deserve your praise.

One follow up question? Is there a reason pros or practising teams don't host such LAN events themselves? Surely between all the pros there must be a similar environment possible?

Obviously the demand is there.

Hard to get all the equipment there, and money. Plus we aren't certain a tourney or the game is on circuit next year.

Trey

All the TU's in the world won't shake the cheesy feeling this game exudes. The "Last Stand" stance is cringe-worthy..

The cheese in Spartan Ops is almost ironic. It's like 343 wrote it to be a satirical caricature of how military shooter campaigns are.

It hurts.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The cheese in Spartan Ops is almost ironic. It's like 343 wrote it to be a satirical caricature of how military shooter campaigns are.

It hurts.
Sounds like something an egghead would say and as we all know no one respects eggheads. Not even the people who serve and protect them.

Why is the skin growing over the suit? Shouldn't it be the other way around, even considering the Flood aspect? It should distort and modify the body underneath the suit, not grow over it.

Noricart

Why is the skin growing over the suit? Shouldn't it be the other way around, even considering the Flood aspect? It should distort and modify the body underneath the suit, not grow over it.

the better question is why does it have that freakish smile
i wanna say what it looks like but i won't

Top Bottom