• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

TheOddOne

Robbert adds anti-immigrants plot to the narrative of Halo 5.
Elzar tries to get xxx-webcams to be implemented into the Active Roster.
Gazza tries to sell twitter to Steve Balmer. Balmer refuses and tries to buy facebook.
Enzo pitches PGR Halo. Everybody laughs, Microsoft makes PGR Piñata instead.

GRRRR!!! The moronic, shitty commentators are back. Five minutes in the game and they're still saying it's Formal's PoV. And this #BrazilianWax thing is dumb. Stop talking about it.

EDIT: 6.5 minutes in and he finally gets that it's Heinz. This is honestly distracting from the good gameplay.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If HaloGAF plus a few select 343 employees, MLG members, HBO crowd (the good ones like Wu and Leviathan), got unlimited cash money, an Xbox 420 devkit and whatever tools necessary to do it with a dev period of approximately 5 years I wonder what our Halo game would come out looking like. It'd just be called "HALOGAF" and require a few things:

Campaign Suite
Multiplayer Suite
"Best of Both Worlds" Suite (Firefight, Spartan Ops, etc. Whatever we decided on.)
Forge
Theater
Online functionality, website included
Sound design, soundtrack, and so on.

Any guesses?

We'd probably be too busy bitching at eachother to finish it.

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.

CyReN

GRRRR!!! The moronic, shitty commentators are back. Five minutes in the game and they're still saying it's Formal's PoV. And this #BrazilianWax thing is dumb. Stop talking about it.

EDIT: 6.5 minutes in and he finally gets that it's Heinz. This is honestly distracting from the good gameplay.

It really is, instead of screaming for people to tweet and ring girls get a graphic designer, casters, and a better schedule.

Talents

Banned
And ranks.

please respond 343

Also, Talents in charge of playlists.

7879.jpg

TheOddOne creates a wise-cracking Grunt on his lunch break that does nothing but make jokes about some guy named "Elzar." The fans research who this Elzar is, discover traces back to HaloGAF and they register to speak with this mysterious character.

Elzar gains a following, gets hired by Microsoft, later replaces Stinkles as the face of Halo and..

El Czar is born.

A sneak peek into the character development process here at HaloGAF:

I want to be captain of the UNSC Pop Rocks. That ship sounds insane.

Done. You're Del Rio's redheaded stepchild Captain Liam.

Needs spectator mode.

Development is outsourced to the guys behind Mario Kart, done. You seem like a good choice for Senior Rocket Jump Analyst. You spend your days attempting to rocket jump with each of the 1,246 potential weapon combinations in hopes of clearing an impassible crevasse.

Gazza tries to sell twitter to Steve Balmer. Balmer refuses and tries to buy facebook.

This is the kind of innovation we need, people! You're promoted to Super Senior Master Chief Executive Mega Private.

Talents is hired to perform extensive research on destructible environments. "When you punch a wall, we want it to feel visceral. People act like walls are robots... but they're not robots."

Cyren is tasked with writing a narrative for Spartan Ops: Act Zeroes: [re]VENGEANCERS. It's basically ODST's campaign except the city is full of MLG pros who have barricaded themselves in buildings in order to take potshots at you. You play as Batman.

I have to derail the thread for a bit, but I have a question, since this is once of the moest active threads of GAF I might as well ask it here.
It's a question regarding calculus/ differential equations. What does it mean to have a funtion or relation between two absolute signs? Like this: ||g(x)||. I can't find it in my textbook, can't ask anywhere else cause it's almost 11pm.

YOU'RE HIRED TO RULE THE ARITHMEDUNGEON

OOOOOOONE MILLION YEEEAAAAAARS DUNGEON

It really is, instead of screaming for people to tweet and ring girls get a graphic designer, casters, and a better schedule.

That ring girl thing was so pointless and poorly done. And the first half of this slayer game, their logo was covering up the score. C'mon gais!!!

EDIT: autocorrect fails, autocorrect fails everywhere.

I have to derail the thread for a bit, but I have a question, since this is once of the moest active threads of GAF I might as well ask it here.
It's a question regarding calculus/ differential equations. What does it mean to have a funtion or relation between two absolute signs? Like this: ||g(x)||. I can't find it in my textbook, can't ask anywhere else cause it's almost 11pm.

DeadNames

Banned
Development is outsourced to the guys behind Mario Kart, done. You seem like a good choice for Senior Rocket Jump Analyst. You spend your days attempting to rocket jump with each of the 1,246 potential weapon combinations in hopes of clearing an impassible crevasse.

Never forget that easter egg in Halo 3 on the level Halo(?).

Rev3rb

It's the absolute value of an absolute value.

this is probably wrong

heckfu

Banned

Great, MORE eggheads.

IHaveIce

Banned
That ring girl thing was so pointless and poorly done. And the first half of this slayer game, their logo was covering up the score. C'mon gais!!!

EDIT: autocorrect fails, autocorrect fails everywhere.
Yep AGL is pretty incompetent.

Really cringing because of the stream

The answer of course is Onions.

Ken

the absolute value of the absolute value is the absolute value!

rip in peace squad slayer

If HaloGAF plus a few select 343 employees, MLG members, HBO crowd (the good ones like Wu and Leviathan), got unlimited cash money, an Xbox 420 devkit and whatever tools necessary to do it with a dev period of approximately 5 years I wonder what our Halo game would come out looking like. It'd just be called "HALOGAF" and require a few things:

Campaign Suite
Multiplayer Suite
"Best of Both Worlds" Suite (Firefight, Spartan Ops, etc. Whatever we decided on.)
Forge
Theater
Online functionality, website included
Sound design, soundtrack, and so on.

Any guesses?

We'd probably be too busy bitching at eachother to finish it.

You would get this

Why am I always the racist!? I have a black friend. I even tolerated and talked to a German guy Thursday at the cinema!. If that's not tolerance, I don't know what is.

Top Bottom