• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

So they finally translated the playlists descriptions into spanish in this playlist update. Throwdown is now called "Pelea por equipos" (Team Deathmatch) and Slayer pro is called "Bronca Pro" ( Fight pro ).

Yup just noticed that, seems like they used the same translations for both (Spain and Mexico).

Also, who is in charge of this? Microsoft or maybe 343?

Yeah I did all 4 wisdom teeth at once but was put under. I've just been very lucky with genetics to have one cavity ever, and they used some new laser on it then, so I never had to get a filling. Thus my slight nervousness at getting two fillings.

You'll be fine! The only bad thing about fillings is the burning tooth smell you'll have to deal with when they hit you with the drill. It's a piece of cake- you won't feel a thing during or after the procedure.

The Majestic previews over the last few days, your guys' positive impressions and the return of Stinkles all have me hyped. Can't wait to download when I get home.

I still think this is the best Halo engine since Halo 2.

darthbob

The Majestic previews over the last few days, your guys' positive impressions and the return of Stinkles all have me hyped. Can't wait to download when I get home.

I still think this is the best Halo engine since Halo 2.

I'm looking forward to seeing what 343 can do on the Xbox 420.

Is the jetpack achievement glitched? I know i've killed more than 3 people that were jetpacking.

You have to kill them while they are going up using the AA not when they are falling, you can notice it better when you see the blue fire in their jetpacks.

FyreWulff

Bad daily, bad!

sUoIaBdl.jpg

Zoolader

I'm downloading the maps now, taking a much needed break from my second attempt at playing Skyward Sword. Off topic but the first few hours of SS are so boring, which is why I stopped playing the first time I think. Well that and Skyrim came out nearly the same time.

Caja 117

How'd you manage the two for one pulse grenade? Hook it up heckathorn...
Is rather easy to get it in Koth Monolith.

Ill try to do it without boosting, the hardest one for me is going to be airssasination one, as i Don't use jet pack and I play Bumper Jumper.

To be honest these maps are fun to play and Im not even trying for the achievements.

Willeth

I just took delivery of a Reach LE and I'm hoping to gut the journal to turn into an actual notebook. Has anyone done this themselves? Looking at the binding it looks fairly simple to re-bind but I'm worried about making sure it's done well.

Oh, also, the pulse grenade achievement is bugged. I just got it with two separate grenades in a CTF game without a double kill announcement.

blamite

Try to play a song on your xbox and to pause it. Works in Multiplayer, but don't know about Campaign.

In previous games playing your own music (plug in an mp3 player) would override the game's music during gameplay, but not the dialogue (not sure if this works for cutscenes, but you can try it). Just turn down the volume of the mp3 player via the guide button music menu.

Just tried this, doesn't work. In-game music is still turned off, but it has no effect on cutscenes. In fact, cutscenes actually seem to shut down your custom soundtrack to force the in-game music to play. Disappointing, but I can make do.

I've never boosted a Halo achievement, and I just got the Flash of Light achievement after only trying for about an hour.

Suck it haters.
First game on a Majestic map, Infinity Slayer on Skyline, guy is performing an assassination on another guy, throw Explosives-enhanced Pulse Grenade at them.

Flash of Light unlocked. Oh yeah.

Top of page. Oh yeah.

Korosenai

First game on a Majestic map, Infinity Slayer on Skyline, guy is performing an assassination on another guy, throw Explosives-enhanced Pulse Grenade at them.

Flash of Light unlocked. Oh yeah.

Top of page. Oh yeah.

That's what's up.

I went from 3 pulse grenade kills to 8, and now it's time to never use them again.

What specialization is everyone using? I dont know what to choose.

If it's your first, choose Pioneer. You get the Fast Track deal once you're done. If you want to get to SR 130, that's the best way to do it. You get an extra 1,000 for each Spartan Ops game and around 500 for matchmaking.

The most useful one in-game is Rouge since it comes with anti-flinch.

Is Landfall in the CTF playlist?

It's not
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

The best thing about these maps are all the jumps and shortcuts. There are some great one in each and every map.

Is Landfall in the CTF playlist?

Top Bottom