• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Madness

So then the consensus is that these are some of the best maps in halo 4? Is it worth it to get the Majestic maps? I don't want to waste money then if they're like crimson etc.

New maps are great.

The motion tracker enhancement perk does not play well with skyline. Infinity slayer has too much everything which ruins games.

Playing again today been the first time in a while. I still hate AA's. Boltshot is still shitnuggets.

Good maps, Ruined by Infinity slayer and Loadouts+AA's

Are they in Throwdown?

heckfu

Banned
So then the consensus is that these are some of the best maps in halo 4? Is it worth it to get the Majestic maps? I don't want to waste money then if they're like crimson etc.

get em.

Are they in Throwdown?

From what I've gathered (someone correct me if I'm wrong), they'll go right into doubles and one other playlist and are currently being tweaked before being put in Throwdown.

Madness

The best map pack since H3's.

Wow, that's saying something. I thought Noble wasn't too bad for Reach. Looks like I'll be picking up some points then. I should just bought the damn season pass, but I just don't like buying DLC that is months away. You never know whether you'll still be playing etc. Looks like stinkles is whipping 343 into shape. First Ellis does a great job finishing out Spartan Ops
despite what they did to Halsey
, and now the Majestic maps are some of the best made in years apparently.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Sedation requires going under anesthesia, like you would for surgery. Not at all necessary for fillings. They don't hurt hardly at all (the injection is the only semi-pain related thing you'll experience). Feels like a pinch for 2 seconds and it's over.

Not bad at all. You don't need sedation or gen anesthesia for fillings. Now if you're having a root canal or getting your wisdom teeth pulled, different story.

Yeah, meant the injection :p

Once you get it, you shouldn't feel anything. With me, they just smeared some kind of filling on my tooth, hardened it with a lamp and then made sure it fitted in nicely. I was done after 15 minutes. The worst thing about it was the dentist's horrible breath.

Good to hear. Although I made Hawaiian pork for dinner so I guess that will have to wait until later tonight. I may play some Halo while I hang out, until my Cyclones start (hopefully) dominating Kansas that is.

Madness

He said Halo 5 will be bad in the stream chat.

What's the stream? The official 343 one? Maybe I can try and score a map pack code too. Though the bastards in chat during these use some kinds of scripts or something that automatically input them. One time I literally took less than 5 seconds to copy paste into the xbl redeem code thing and it was already gone.

Are they playing majestic?

So they finally translated the playlists descriptions into spanish in this playlist update. Throwdown is now called "Pelea por equipos" (Team Deathmatch) and Slayer pro is called "Bronca Pro" ( Fight pro ).

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
So they finally translated the playlists descriptions into spanish in this playlist update. Throwdown is now called "Pelea por equipos" (Team Deathmatch) and Slayer pro is called "Bronca Pro" ( Fight pro ).

Bronca Pro sounds tough as nails. I would drive a car called a Bronca Pro.

u4iX

FFA is ridiculous.

qIsFa.gif

Madness

Quote of the thread.

You just know it'll come back to haunt him. Two plus years from now, whoever is leading team Salt will dig up the post and say, 'look Frankie knew back in 2013 they'd make a bad game'.

Do you know the word "Aventador" means?

It's named after the courageous Spanish bull that earned some award/title in Spain in 1993. Lamborghini dedicated this car to it, since their logo is of a bull.

Well they numb my mouth with an injection, if that's what you mean. I just have never had one done before. I don't even have a cavity, just two cracks I've had forever that they are nervous about cavity potential for.

Now I'm terrified of the dentist.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth (all 4 were impacted and infected) extracted in one sitting with nothing but numbing injections.

I've had root scaling all over (upper and lower), two crowns, one root canal and about a dozen fillings over the course of my life- all with nothing but a numbing shot.

Buck up and go get your damn fillings! You won't feel a thing during or after. You'll be ready to rock some Majestic the moment you get back home.

Homeboyd

I had all 4 wisdom teeth (all 4 were impacted and infected) extracted in one sitting with nothing but numbing injections.

I've had root scaling all over (upper and lower), two crowns, one root canal and about a dozen fillings over the course of my life- all with nothing but a numbing shot.

Buck up and go get your damn fillings! You won't feel a thing during or after. You'll be ready to rock some Majestic the moment you get back home.
FUCKS WRONG WIF YO MOUF?!

Madness

I was put under for my wisdom teeth removal. I kept thinking there is no way I'd fall asleep. And literally within seconds, I was out and woke up like an hour later.

Though fillings are piece of cake.

FyreWulff

King of the Hill on Monolith is dreamy, although one of the hills could stand being made smaller. One of them takes up almost the entire side-cannon structure.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Yeah I did all 4 wisdom teeth at once but was put under. I've just been very lucky with genetics to have one cavity ever, and they used some new laser on it then, so I never had to get a filling. Thus my slight nervousness at getting two fillings.

Top Bottom