• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duji

The forge maps in Reach were miserable. I would play Complex literally (literally) 1,000 times before I had to play any Reach forge map once.

I would take Select, Synapse, and Sanctuary over Complex any day. It is worth the gray.

IHaveIce

Banned
Even Asylum? That was the only one I really enjoyed. I preferred Over's remake, but Asylum was one of the better maps in Reach imo. Not really saying much, but still.

Powerhouse is awesome; you shut your dirty mouth.

Then again, everyone knows my love for asymmetrical maps. Except for Isolation.

I did not say Powerhouse is bad, but Haven is better.

Reach's best maps are Arena Zealot and MLG maps, except them nothing gets close to Haven

kylej

Banned
JVfolvk.png

tumblr_m3k58aIED71qbx51ho1_250.gif

Ghazi

If my current trend continues I'll probably have less than 200 posts in the next OT

I remember we ran off DOA TK or whatever that new guy was because we got angry he posted a lot. Not sure why people have a problem with new users posting a ton.
He was a zoojoo

There's definitely a difference between posting a lot and not having anything to say and posting a lot. I don't remember the person you're talking about in particular though so i'm not saying they were the former or the latter.

Basically what I do, which is why I've stopped posting as much.

LOL, Halo Unity made it clear they didn't want HaloGAF participation.

The creator (or some admin) is very weird. He also doesn't seem like he's been involved with communities as long as he says. Told me his HBO account and it doesn't exists and other weird stuff. Also is very active on Waypoint. Odd site.

I remember we ran off DOA TK or whatever that new guy was because we got angry he posted a lot. Not sure why people have a problem with new users posting a ton.

There's definitely a difference between posting a lot and not having anything to say and posting a lot. I don't remember the person you're talking about in particular though so i'm not saying they were the former or the latter.

kylej

Banned
if youre in top 10 posters and you joined in 2012 you need to slow your roll. this ain't waypoint we've only got one thread for halo talk not 8 million threads.

TheOddOne

Heathen. The grenade launcher was a an amazingly fun weapon to use. Had some nuance to it. Felt great. The sticky det is meh. Poor replacement imo.

Railgun however is an awesome addition.
I'll concede with everything except the UNSC weapons in Halo 4. Those are just god tier, the rest can get cut for all I care.

First Post in Halo OT. I feel guilty but, sorry but I had to share this, lowest common denominator and all, but it still made me laugh like crazy.... I can't believe that it happened. My Hologram teabagged a guy.

[link]http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/5815ca7b-e888-46d2-9b17-2259df2457e5[/link]

Gui_PT

First Post in Halo OT. I feel guilty but, sorry but I had to share this, lowest common denominator and all, but it still made me laugh like crazy.... I can't believe that it happened. My Hologram teabagged a guy.

[link]http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/5815ca7b-e888-46d2-9b17-2259df2457e5[/link]

A post where nothing can possi-bligh go wrong.

Onikaan

Bleh.

I've tried to enjoy this game, but I end every match with a massive sigh.

I've spent most of my free time today trying to work out why I can't seem to enjoy myself. Tried other approaches to combat, different AA's, different weapons. But if my normal playstyle worked for every other Halo why should I have to change it for this one?

Maybe I'm not cut out for Halo MP anymore. I find myself playing more relaxing/fun games these days like Minecraft and more recently Battleblock Theater. Put alot more time into Skyrim recently too.

I think once a video game starts to have a detrimental effect on you, it's time to move on.

DeadNames

Banned
Bleh.

I've tried to enjoy this game, but I end every match with a massive sigh.

I've spent most of my free time today trying to work out why I can't seem to enjoy myself. Tried other approaches to combat, different AA's, different weapons. But if my normal playstyle worked for every other Halo why should I have to change it for this one?

Maybe I'm not cut out for Halo MP anymore. I find myself playing more relaxing/fun games these days like Minecraft and more recently Battleblock Theater. Put alot more time into Skyrim recently too.

I think once a video game starts to have a detrimental effect on you, it's time to move on.

if you like games like those, pick up terraria. it's wicked cheap on steam. starbound is also coming out soon and that looks awesome.

terraria is fifteen dollars on Xbox, but it's worth it :p

TheOddOne

I personally have an effective system to combat this: if they have more than 5 posts in an OT, I ignore them. No exception. Really condenses the content into a more enriching experience. Especially with all those damn blog posts gone.
I blame Elzar.

Karl2177

Pro life tip from Karl: once anything starts to have a detrimental effect on you, you either fix it or move on. No point in dealing with anything that is making things worse.

Onikaan

Pro life tip from Karl: once anything starts to have a detrimental effect on you, you either fix it or move on. No point in dealing with anything that is making things worse.

I should have moved on long ago. I was stubborn, but I have no power over the changes this game needs to make it appeal to me.

So move on I shall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom