• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone still play Anniversary? I'm usually fine as a random until I get these games:

RZzrZcQ.png

I'm reloading my pistol to get the game winning kill and my teammate runs out with his AR on full blast. Fuck Halo sometimes.

Is Grenadier or Resupply more useful? I like having an extra nade, but being able to pick them up from bodies is good, too.

Depending, Resupply is better if you live long enough to collect nades the bad thing you only resupply enemies grenades, not yours while grenadier is more for people who die faster.

I had that earlier this week think they were the reason I felt like shot the next day but I can't be sure since I ate n had a lot more crap too

Booshka

Sweet! Now we can get long opinionated posts with the word "rape" in them.

The quality of this place with definitely increase.

I was trying to figure out a way to be clever and mention Ghandi's casual use of "rape" and other such slurs, but I am too drunk to be responsible with such a post.

IHaveIce

Banned
Sweet! Now we can get long opinionated posts with the word "rape" in them.

The quality of this place with definitely increase.

I was trying to figure out a way to be clever and mention Ghandi's casual use of "rape" and other such slurs, but I am too drunk to be responsible with such a post.
Yeah he may hlwould have to adjust his wording lol, but he does quality summaries and has good points.
I like that, there were more big posts like that once upon a time on halogaf. Sadly most have given up on these :(

Omni

Playing the last level of Halo 3 again... So amazing. The terminals, Johnson's death, MC being lost in space... the atmosphere is so captivating. It really does feel complete. And the OST... I still can't believe that 343i ditched the themes in Halo 4 (love the piano bits + the monks or whatever. Could listen for hours). It all really puts Halo 4 in perspective in regards to how much of a let down it was campaign-wise.

Needless to say that I'm suddenly reminded why Bungie is awesome. Can't wait for Destiny.

Totally having an nostalgia attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom