• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a crafty person I'd plunk down the coin for a 1:350 Polar Lights USS ''Enterprise'' and build that sucker from scratch. Only model I'll prolly ever be interested in.

A set of Star Trek ships has been on my buy list for like 4 years. I'll get round to it one day. The GF wants them too.

Can't wait for that E3 disappointment.

Not so fast.

i4gsRYUlweSNC.gif

Cam4 was baby mode cams.

It goes MFC > Chaturbate > Cam4.

However I did see the creepiest line ever on Cam4 which I still use to this day to be funny which was "Damn, I want to drink your bathwater"

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Ghal, Fyre and Blueblur are sticking it to 343 in that thread.

It's a real pity though, I would honestly like to see some kind of response to their criticisms, either directly or in-directly.

I remember the promises 343 made about weekly updates, not monthly ones.
I remember all the boasting about backend hooks and such.

And Halo 4 is in a bad place, despite the best efforts of the sustain team.

Without insulting anyone or dropping f-bombs or even being snarky, I would love to have these points addressed at some point. Sure, they be small items on a laundry list of issues, but we the other threads shows, they are still folks that care enough to bring these points up.

Ghal, Fyre and Blueblur are sticking it to 343 in that thread.

It's a real pity though, I would honestly like to see some kind of response to their criticisms, either directly or in-directly.

I remember the promises 343 made about weekly updates, not monthly ones.
I remember all the boasting about backend hooks and such.

And Halo 4 is in a bad place, despite the best efforts of the sustain team.

Without insulting anyone or dropping f-bombs or even being snarky, I would love to have these points addressed at some point. Sure, they be small items on a laundry list of issues, but we the other threads shows, they are still folks that care enough to bring these points up.

What a depressing post to read. I was just going to ask how Halo 4 was doing, if it was fun or better now.

After months without playing Halo. (Which I can said without a doubt, it's the first time since 2003 that I haven't played Halo even once in a month.)

Is really too much to ask to Halo to be Halo again? To be as fun as it once was?

Halo. Never Forget.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
What a depressing post to read. I was just going to ask how Halo 4 was doing, if it was fun or better now.

After months without playing Halo. (Which I can said without a doubt, it's the first time since 2003 that I haven't played Halo even once in a month.)

Is really too much to ask to Halo to be Halo again? To be as fun as it once was?

Halo. Never Forget.

It is still fun.

Not what some wanted? Sure. Not classic Halo? Sure. But there's fun to be had. Just ask the 12 of us HaloGaffers on right now.

I feel safe to say it wont be Halo until I'm in there saying NO to dumb shit they think up. I honestly dont get how half the shit in Halo 4 made it in. It goes against everything that is Halo.

It is still fun.

Not what some wanted? Sure. Not classic Halo? Sure. But there's fun to be had. Just ask the 12 of us HaloGaffers on right now.

I don't want a classic Halo. I would be fine with it, but I just want Halo to be as fun as it once was.

I had fun with Halo Reach, even when I hated AL and jetpack (and still do) with all my heart. I did have fun in Reach. Of course, after some time the bad things starting to ruin the experience but that was after more than a year after release.

It's depressing because I wanted nothing more than to see Halo back where it once was. To be as fun as it was. To be as addicting to play as it was.

I'm not sure why Halo 4 isn't as fun or addicting as other Halo games. But I feel like the change to weapons, removing timed weapons spawn, and making the weapons despawn really fast changed the feel of the game.

I just don't feel a "flow" when playing, or have any objetive. I feel like I'm just moving in a random direction trying to get the kills, if I'm killed, just insta-spawn and repeat.

I just feel like something is wrong. At the end, it does feel more like a chore to play than funny.

For some reason even those small "Halo-moments" when crazy stuff happen, isn't as fun as before. Maybe because insta-spawn? Maybe because the announcer? maybe the medals?

I'm not sure.

The only thing I know, is that I just don't enjoy playing Halo 4. I do have some fun. But that fun is nothing compared to what I expect to have playing a Halo game.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed playing will some of you guys (and Devo) lately on H4 and Reach. My Xbox is dead and I will not be buying another. So I won't be playing with HG anymore. It was a good run, but I can't see myself purchasing the next Xbox. I'm probably going to slowly drift away from this community but its been fun. Halo meant a lot to me, and members from this community kept me coming back with play dates and such (shoutouts to Juices). Keep it real HG.

No this is not a resignation.

m23

Just wanted to say I enjoyed playing will some of you guys (and Devo) lately on H4 and Reach. My Xbox is dead and I will not be buying another. So I won't be playing with HG anymore. It was a good run, but I can't see myself purchasing the next Xbox. I'm probably going to slowly drift away from this community but its been fun. Halo meant a lot to me, and members from this community kept me coming back with play dates and such (shoutouts to Juices). Keep it real HG.

Going by your track record I guess you'll have a new xbox by next week.

Unknown made the ultimate sacrifice for the party. RIP.

You guys are still in that party? lol nice

No this is not a resignation.

Can I delete you from my friends list? Could use the spot..
Add me back when you get another box this weekend.

Can I delete you from my friends list? Could use the spot..
Add me back when you get another box this weekend.

Seriously if you guys wanna delete me off XBL go ahead. I'm at a point where I just can't deal with the frustrations of games and broken consoles/ I think that was my 5th 360. That's a lot of money. Not to mention my bipolar attitude towards Halo in general these days. It's just not healthy for me to even deal with it anymore :/

Seriously if you guys wanna delete me off XBL go ahead. I'm at a point where I just can't deal with the frustrations of games and broken consoles/ I think that was my 5th 360. That's a lot of money. Not to mention my bipolar attitude towards Halo in general these days. It's just not healthy for me to even deal with it anymore :/
Get a gaming PC, never look back.

Booshka

RIP, this reminds me of Trocity Confessions from Halo 2.

Go get your dick wet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHoyqqNqcI

EDIT: That slick as fuck Halo 2 UI, 360 dash is so fucking slow watching that makes me just I don't even know.

Homeboyd

Can't you still post here...? Half the people here don't play halo anyways.

This weekend I will be giving away some stuff on here! I figure that will be the best time for everyone. I will be asking 3 trivia questions and first responders get their prizes. U.S. only.

First will be this collection of Halo 3 magazines.
3 unopened EGM Halo 3 prelaunch mags
1 unopened Xbox mag (top)
1 opened first Halo 3 EGM mag (bottom)

Next is this Halo 3 portal poster (no frame)

Last is this vote Halo 4 poster with an ONI patch (might include frame)

This weekend I will be giving away some stuff on here! I figure that will be the best time for everyone. I will be asking 3 trivia questions and first responders get their prizes. U.S. only.

First will be this collection of Halo 3 magazines.
3 unopened EGM Halo 3 prelaunch mags
1 unopened Xbox mag (top)
1 opened first Halo 3 EGM mag (bottom)

Next is this Halo 3 portal poster (no frame)

Last is this vote Halo 4 poster with an ONI patch (might include frame)

You used the same pic twice bro

Also the answer is 2401 Penitent Tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom