• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this stuff was also buried in my closet.

SLRP SLRP

ibtncg03ORDpb8.jpg

From left to right
Halo 2 slurpee cup, Halo 3 Portal slurpee, Halo 3 holographic slurpee cup, Halo 3 metal game fuel bottle (I drank this), Big Ass Bk lounge Halo 3 cup.

None of those was used except for the Mtn dew one lol.

Would anyone be interested?

From left to right
Halo 2 slurpee cup, Halo 3 Portal slurpee, Halo 3 holographic slurpee cup, Halo 3 metal game fuel bottle (I drank this), Big Ass Bk lounge Halo 3 cup.

I think team slrp might be interested.

Mix

This weekend I will be giving away some stuff on here! I figure that will be the best time for everyone. I will be asking 3 trivia questions and first responders get their prizes. U.S. only.

First will be this collection of Halo 3 magazines.
3 unopened EGM Halo 3 prelaunch mags
1 unopened Xbox mag (top)
1 opened first Halo 3 EGM mag (bottom)

Next is this Halo 3 portal poster (no frame)

Last is this vote Halo 4 poster with an ONI patch (might include frame)
Holy fuck nuts, fracas. I'm sorry but I'm gonna be F5ing the shit out of this for that Halo 3 poster. I neeeeeeed it

gAg CruSh3r

SLRP SLRP

From left to right

I would REALLY be interested in that one!

kylej

Banned
Just wanted to say I enjoyed playing will some of you guys (and Devo) lately on H4 and Reach. My Xbox is dead and I will not be buying another. So I won't be playing with HG anymore. It was a good run, but I can't see myself purchasing the next Xbox. I'm probably going to slowly drift away from this community but its been fun. Halo meant a lot to me, and members from this community kept me coming back with play dates and such (shoutouts to Juices). Keep it real HG.

No this is not a resignation.

Seriously if you guys wanna delete me off XBL go ahead. I'm at a point where I just can't deal with the frustrations of games and broken consoles/ I think that was my 5th 360. That's a lot of money. Not to mention my bipolar attitude towards Halo in general these days. It's just not healthy for me to even deal with it anymore :/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/014054612X/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I still have that Halo 3 poster somewhere and it has the sticker off the box on the frame (DO NOT SELL UNTIL 9/25/07).

I'd love that Vote poster though SLTY.

It was fun tonight guys. Had to go to bed though. I have a French Final in the morning.

Sorry I sucked so bad for about...80% of the matches
KuGsj.gif

And I'd love to participate in the poster giveaway contest. I'll see if I can monitor the thread Saturday morning.

Fracas

#fuckonami

SLRP SLRP

From left to right

Aside from the Mt. Dew bottle, are they all paper cups?

Madness

Why not keep the mags? I mean of course I think it's great you're doing a giveaway and I'd love to win a mag or the posters, but these are things that meant a lot to you at one point, why not keep them?

Although you should still post here. Not sure why you'd want to leave. A lot of people don't play any Halo games and still come here to shoot the shit or talk Halo.

Plus, DestinyGAF will start soon as well, especially once we get more concrete details after E3.

I'm still not clear on the rules of GAF, you can only have a community thread once the game launches right? Until then, it's only whatever threads are in normal gaming discussion?

Fuchsdh

Anyone still on? I'm gonna eat real fast so I should be on in about 15 mins.

I think we're all off now.

Good games everyone. Although now I must indeed hate CTF because the game ended when we were three seconds away from tying it up on Settler. Argh. Can't believe I missed the double kill boltshot to prevent the scoring cap too. :\

I think we're all off now.

Good games everyone. Although now I must indeed hate CTF because the game ended when we were three seconds away from tying it up on Settler. Argh. Can't believe I missed the double kill boltshot to prevent the scoring cap too. :\

Sadface.

Oh well, I guess I'll hop on and try FC3 Blood Dragon

Why not keep the mags? I mean of course I think it's great you're doing a giveaway and I'd love to win a mag or the posters, but these are things that meant a lot to you at one point, why not keep them?

Although you should still post here. Not sure why you'd want to leave. A lot of people don't play any Halo games and still come here to shoot the shit or talk Halo.

Plus, DestinyGAF will start soon as well, especially once we get more concrete details after E3.

I'm still not clear on the rules of GAF, you can only have a community thread once the game launches right? Until then, it's only whatever threads are in normal gaming discussion?

It's just superfluous stuff at this point. Lets see, Halo 3 came out in 2007. That was freshman year of Highschool. Stuff I really wanted to hold onto then doesn't quite hold the same feeling with me today. I was collecting Halo 3 themed slurpee cups, French fry containers, and big ass cups from the bk lounge. Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom