• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

Wouldn't Forerunner vehicles be redundant though? The prometheans teleport in and out of places. Watchers fly, crawlers are all over the place, and knights teleport or charge pretty fast.

Also, now that Requiem isn't a 'factor' in the series anymore, are there any prometheans left?

I think we could potentially see some cool Forerunner tech or vehicles since both sides have a piece of the janus key and could locate long lost caches or planets.

Mix

Oh, by the way, happy May the Fouth (be with you)! I'm gonna shower, be on soon
Add me: MIXMASTERCHlEF
The I in chief is an l

Guys save your money and don't see Iron man 3. If you're a comic book fan and know at least a little of the universe and the characters, I would avoid seeing the movie.

Wish I did. Highly Disappointed
Ahaha salty tears of comic book fanboys, delicious.

Iron Man 3 was rad.

Shadders

Studio does nothing now. Nothing of value would be lost.

It's one off the most historically awesome studios in the industry. Viva Pinata and Banjo were both great and I'm sure Kinect Sports was good if you're into that sort of thing.

There's no reason they couldn't produce great games again.

It's one off the most historically awesome studios in the industry. Viva Pinata and Banjo were both great and I'm sure Kinect Sports was good if you're into that sort of thing.

There's no reason they couldn't produce great games again.

They likely won't ever get the budget. Microsoft are happy with them being the avatar developers. For the record I love Viva Pinata.

Gui_PT

Amen brotha.

Shane Black did a great job, he really knows how to keep things interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it stomps Avengers in the nuts.

Well I did enjoy the Avengers but Tony's facial hair in this movie is totally not canon so I doubt I'll be watching that trash.

Pop

Amen brotha.

Shane Black did a great job, he really knows how to keep things interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it stomps Avengers in the nuts.

You're delusional.

Movie might have been better if the Mandarin was a completely new character but he wasn't. You can't really even call him the Mandarin, that was not a super villain. Totally fucked up that character. All the movie did was cheap laughs, terrible ending, horrible story, whiny ass Tony and 98% of the movie avoided Tony in a Iron man suit. Mandarin is Iron mans main enemy, ya so
let's not make him a super villain at all. Instead trash his whole character.

What a fucking joke of a movie.
Even the very end, they had to remind people of just how terrible that ending was.

Who still believes the movies will follow the comics 1:1 should wake up

And who said that?

No one believes that but come on. Do I really need to remind people on who the Mandarin is?

Every Iron man trailer leading up to the movie was a damn lie. Misleading as hell.
But hey that's the way to get fans to come see it. Fucking terrible. Just shows what people will take.

Since I got a year PS+ with my Vita for Xmas iv had
inFamous 2
Batman Arkham City
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity
Gravity Rush
Little Big Planet 2
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Cubix HD
Limbo
Bulletstorm
Resident Evil 5
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Vanquish
Knytt Underground
Guardians of Middle Earth
Bioshock 2
Mortal Kombat (9)
Jet Set Radio
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Wipeout 2048
God of War 1+2 HD
F1 Race Stars
Dead or Alive 5
Mass Effect 3
Joe Danger 2
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Vita)
Puddle
The Cave
Lord of The rings War in the North
Okami HD
Hitman Absolution
Catherine
Malicious

Microsoft really need to do something like + next gen.

IHaveIce

Banned
You're delusional.

Movie might have been better if the Mandarin was a completely new character but he wasn't. You can't really even call him the Mandarin, that was not a super villain. Totally fucked up that character. All the movie did was cheap laughs, terrible ending, horrible story, whiny ass Tony and 98% of the movie avoided Tony in a Iron man suit. Mandarin is Iron mans main enemy, ya so
let's not make him a super villain at all. Instead trash his whole character.

What a fucking joke of a movie.
Even the very end, they had to remind people of just how terrible that ending was.

And who said that?

No one believes that but come on. Do I really need to remind people on who the Mandarin is?

Every Iron man trailer leading up to the movie was a damn lie. Misleading as hell.
But hey that's the way to get fans to come see it. Fucking terrible. Just shows what people will take.
the twist with the mandarin was amazing. A lame terrorist would be boring, but a real wizard with magic rings would be too silly for the movie universe. And killian was like a symbolic fing fang foom who controls the mandarin with the dragon tattoos and breathing fire.

They made it good for the movie universe, and I think not spoiling a twist in the trailers is ok :p

And making the company named AIM was also great nod

Tawpgun

Since I got a year PS+ with my Vita for Xmas iv had

Microsoft really need to do something like + next gen.

Xbox Gold - $50 a year - Standard Online Service
Xbox Platinum - $80 a year - you get some extra stuff

That's the Microsoft way.

But yeah they need to keep innovating their online service. PSN + is catching up. So far XBL is the better service in terms of the XBLA and online. Not to mention having the mic come with the Xbox was genius. PSN lags more as well from what I hear.

gAg CruSh3r

Fuck you unbalanced bullshit complex CTF. Fuck all these asymmetrical maps in CTF.

I really don't understand why most of these maps are asymmetrical. I can only think of three that is symmetrical and one of them is a DLC. They should of have made at least 4/5 of them symmetrically from the starts.

Everyone complaining about Iron Man 3 are nerds. The movie was awesome. Fuck off with your "But in the comics!!". 99% of people seeing it dont give a fiddlers tits about the comics.

Tunavi

Banned
I haven't posted in a while, and have random things in my multi-quote que.. I was gonna a delete them, but why not reply.
Because I ignored Wahrer for a reason.

1022394-iViCqu1bvZq1_rRP.jpg

This was painted on a 3DS. Hit play :)
3 legged goat, I can see you.

3D colors is the shit
Oh this is lovely.

HGS.

Izick

Is Playstation Home still a thing, or did Sony lead it around back and shoot it quietly?

No, it still exists. It's pretty shitty though; I tried to use it to watch the PS4 unveiling and it was an awful experience all around. I hear it's pretty popular though for some reason.

Tawpgun

I for one don't want whatever system halo uses to match people up to auto balance teams. We went in with 10 people in CTF and it still made teams uneven

Anybody still play this game? I've been off it for a while wondering if the majestic and castle map packs are any good.

Yeah, both map packs are good. They can be a lot of fun, but like all DLC its hard to find them in MM.

It still blows my mind that we don't have a 'Match me with DLC first' filter when searching for games. I would take longer wait times if I could choose the option do get more map variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom