• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck the juices out of booties, wait for EazyB's tail end of the plane to crash on the other side of the island, team up to kill smoke monster, travel back in time and escape to freedom on a N64-rendered submarine.

Kylej, Zoojoo, Wahrer
Gotta kill one marry one fuck one.
Go

This is way too easy. Kill zoojoo since he's HaloGAF Jesus, marry kylej for the sweet house, proceed to masturbate.

Juices is fat.
Less competition.
Get rid of the strong one while I have my strength.
Feast on the fat one later. Alone.

tumblr_m76atuLEhw1rnfg9f.gif

Shadowrun's tutorials are pretty damn informative and helpful. These training sections could be very useful in future Halo games to teach people how the game flows.

This would eliminate the "but the advanced player knows way more than the casual player, so we need to balance the game accordingly" mentality because these tutorials/tips are built right into the game.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't know if it was my connection or what, but damn, I couldn't do anything lol. Felt like I was shooting marshmallows.

Shadowrun's tutorials are pretty damn informative and helpful. These training sections could be very useful in future Halo games to teach people how the game flows.

This would eliminate the "but the advanced player knows way more than the casual player, so we need to balance the game accordingly" mentality because these tutorials/tips are built right into the game.

Shadowrun's tuts are fantastic. I tried to play a bot match without them when I first got the game and quickly realized I was making a mistake. The game in general is a buttload of fun, but the tutorials are one of the best things about it. They're very well-written, too, and explain everything in a very simple, comprehensible context.

Onikaan

Been playing alot of Halo 3 myself recently.

If the BR was hitscan and the netcode was stable, it would have been a contender for best Multiplayer.

EDIT: Halo 2 still holds that title, in my opinion.

Gui_PT

People who think Halo 3 is bad are bad at Halo 3.

For Halo 5, just take Halo 3 with Halo 4's BR, movement, hit detection and you're good to go 343!

Tawpgun

i've got 2 empty bedrooms halogaf is welcome to stay if need be as long as youre not fat and weird

You should move those 2 bedrooms closer to the city because I need a place to stay from beginning of July to end of August before my apartment lease starts. On campus housing fucks us over and will kick us out on August 20th.

It's hard to be good at a broken game

I'd constantly shit on kids in those custom HaloGAF weekend games. They'd have to up the party size and add in a ton of vehicles and mayhem to counteract me. Even then I'd usually put my D all over their B.

What a glorious first post to this page. I have a good feeling about the next 99 posts.

Gui_PT

It's hard to be good at a broken game

At least over 90% of the time I get killed, I know it was my fault and not the game having stupid mechanics that give other players an unfair advantage.

Man, had to edit that post. Sentence made no sense.

Tunavi

Banned
At least over 90% of the time I get killed, I know it was my fault and not the game having stupid mechanics that give other players an unfair advantage.

Man, had to edit that post. Sentence made no sense.
If Halo 3 had faster movement and BR starts and no spread and hitscan and Reach's netcode and good maps and no equipment, I'd play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom