• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK BIOSHOCK INFINITE!

Go buy it right now.

Someone post that "My mind is full of fuck" Jackie Chan image, because that's how I feel.

jackie-chan-meme.png

Im really tempting to buy it so much people with the same reaction.

TCKaos

xufbDXz.gif

5LvQ98K.gif

This thread, shit. I'm downing some beta blockers and then doing some lifting. Anybody gonna' be on in like an hour who wants to play? I'll only weigh us down a little, I promise.

Most Great Sci-Fi & Comic Universes Uses Either These Two Methods To Twist & Mind Fuck The Story.

1) Time Travel
2) Multi-Verse
Or Both (Star Trek Movie)

I believe Halo will use this Method in future games possibly.

If im not mistakend in the First Strike novel a time/space crystal that altered slipspace travel within a slipspace bubble. Would use the above methods in Halo's Lore make things slightly more interesting IF done carefully? I'd most certainly think it can work. Whats your say Halogaf? Y/N

Most Great Sci-Fi & Comic Universes Uses Either These Two Methods To Twist & Mind Fuck The Story.

1) Time Travel
2) Multi-Verse
Or Both (Star Trek Movie)

I believe Halo will use this Method in future games possibly.

If im not mistakend in the First Strike novel a time/space crystal that altered slipspace travel within a slipspace bubble. Would use the above methods in Halo's Lore make things slightly more interesting IF done carefully? I'd most certainly think it can work. Whats your say Halogaf? Y/N

BREAK YOUR SHIFT KEY

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

DO YOU SPEAK IT

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Dont know whether to take you serious or not.

Thats hot.

Whos getting on tonight? I either will do Reach if people here are doing stuff. Or I'll just Diablow my time away.

I just got off *awww yeah*

The only thing that makes Halo 4 good is playing with Ex-wife, but mexicans ruin everything in this game and gears. Dat lag.

BigShow36

@Heckfu & @Plywood

After all the tweaks will be affecting all playlists of the game so why shouldn't some players from Flood or Grifball be represented with invites too?

The 1st bolded is literally the words "All playlists".

The 2nd bolded are just examples, what I should have written out all approx. 17 playlists there.

Why doesn't the NFL consult with the PeeWee team the Green Machine from Michigan when they're discussing the latest rule changes for football? Is it because they want to make the game less fun for them? No, it's because they're fucking PeeWee and don't understand nor give a shit that you can't cover up the tight end from the wide receiver position. Does it "affect" them? Yeah, in the same way aim assist alterations and proper weapon balancing "affect" casual players. That doesn't mean it makes the game less fun for them. It makes the game better for everyone, and the Green Machine will appreciate the depth of the game as they get older and their skill increases.

blamite

Haven't we only had one? I'm glad they are finally using forge island.
True, I kind of just meant another playlist in general. There were already like 16 or 17 last time I checked, I can only imagine that with the population as low as it is this new list will have a population of like 25 at most.

DeadNames

Banned
Bravo>bs angel (in terms of bulletins, sorry Jess).

Maybe Forge Island will be required DLC in the future. Some people have made awesome maps and I would like to see Forge Island incorporated more.

Ghazi

2 to 1 so far about this game.

I think I will rent it for a weekend and beat the game or something.

You can't go wrong with Redbox bro.

Apparently a bunch of first party studios and, Bungie especially, gave Sony insight on how to design the dualshock4 controller. This is great because the dualshock is the one thing I always hated about playstation consoles.

Lemme guess, you hated it because the sticks were convex?

I think it's funny how they're making the 4 shot BR a big deal when everyone was saying months before release they needed to do that before the game shipped.

Madness

Apparently a bunch of first party studios and, Bungie especially, gave Sony insight on how to design the dualshock4 controller. This is great because the dualshock is the one thing I always hated about playstation consoles.

We’re also now looking at reducing the projectile spread (inaccuracy caused when shooting rapidly) to the Carbine to make the weapon even more consistent. The projectile spread is not visible to players, so reducing this weapon will create a more consistent and understandable experience.

Nice.

Fuchsdh

Indeed. Hyped that my beloved Carbine will be getting some love too.

I also tend to favor the AR for CQC in objective gametypes, so I'm wondering how much the reduced autoaim is going to make it feel differently.

The thing I feel like has been holding Sony back for... well, decades, now, is their insistence of symmetry. I dunno if the Xbox 360 controller is actually more ergonomic but I think it affords me more control and keeps the most used parts (the thumbsticks) far away from each other to reduce possible collisions. Aside from the D-pad and (sometimes) the return of black/white buttons, I think it's perfect.

One thing is for sure: I can't see that touchscreen getting much use. It'll be as forgotten as Sixaxis (the elements on the underside of the controller make a lot more sense to me, provided you can't easily activate them via a normal grip.)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Thanks for the update

So all I have to do to have 343 send me out to Washington to play test Halo 4 is sing bad songs declaring my love for Halo and make bad raps, embarassing myself?

I'm starting to get really worried that Sony money-hatted Bungie for Destiny DLC exclusive rights.

Please no, I really hope the "exclusive DLC" is just some cosmetic stuff. I don't want to have to buy a PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom