• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

So, today I get home and check my mail and I see this!
I tear it open
I was only expecting this
but instead I got all of this
and the figure I got was an ODST
I would like to say thank you to Mr. Fuchsdh for being so very generous! It was awesome to open this up after a long long day.

Son fix yo' links! Glad you enjoyed it; I'm not a big action figure guy so I figured I'd unload it as a bonus to someone who can give that kind of stuff a home :p

Pop

lol I'd hate to post personal stuff but whatever, I'll spoiler it out.

my girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and she says that she doesn't feel like things are going well anymore. She says she still loves me but the relationship isn't what it used to be. You know? Like its too rocky and she isn't happy anymore. Idk, I think I'm gonna do the same thing I did last time and wait it out.
Again sorry, I just want to talk to someone about it.

Probably likes someone else and wants to have an excuse to not feel terrible about it. I would just break it off before she does, beat her to the punch. Sounds like excuses coming from her end, relationships work both ways bro. Life's to short to be worrying over trying to force someone to re-love you again.

imo

Tunavi

Banned
lol I'd hate to post personal stuff but whatever, I'll spoiler it out.

my girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and she says that she doesn't feel like things are going well anymore. She says she still loves me but the relationship isn't what it used to be. You know? Like its too rocky and she isn't happy anymore. Idk, I think I'm gonna do the same thing I did last time and wait it out.
Again sorry, I just want to talk to someone about it.
Leave her, get in shape, get better girl

Sounds like Bullshit girl speak for "I want you to break up with me so you look like the bad guy and I can bitch to all my friends about you." Just leave her and move on.

willow ve

Anyone testing maps? I'll be on in twenty minutes if you need someone to figure out how to spawn trap your team, hold the objective for kills, or ruin your map design with jetpack.

But seriously. I'll play.

IHaveIce

Banned
GGs Tashi and Squid and all the cartographers. Bunch of cool maps, the on Forest map with several rocks and 2 ridges on the sides( I think Taiga??) was bad.

Man later when ApK joined it got way more difficult lol.

Thanks for invite again Tashi

edit: I dropped out for you Homeboyd, you better be thankful.

EDIT2: did you guys see that?
5JoEF9o.png

Probably likes someone else and wants to have an excuse to not feel terrible about it. I would just break it off before she does, beat her to the punch. Sounds like excuses coming from her end, relationships work both ways bro. Life's to short to be worrying over trying to force someone to re-love you again.

imo

Leave her, get in shape, get better girl

Sounds like Bullshit girl speak for "I want you to break up with me so you look like the bad guy and I can bitch to all my friends about you." Just leave her and move on.
10/10 She Cray Yo

rakka

Forge maps ran perfectly fine in Reach? In splitscreen? No way.

Obviously you don't play much splitscreen. I play splitscreen matchmaking almost exclusively and in comparison to halo 4, reach forge maps ran fucking perfect. you have fps drops on occasion, during heated battle etc but it's mostly playable. whereas when playing splitscreen on a forge map in halo 4, as soon as you spawn it's probably running at 10-15fps, and no joke, slows right down to single digit frames during encounters. try landing your shots on even the most unskilled players when playing a slideshow. and I thought Complex performance on splitscreen was bad.

Fracas

#fuckonami
GGs Tashi and Squid and all the cartographers. Bunch of cool maps, the on Forest map with several rocks and 2 ridges on the sides( I think Taiga??) was bad.

Man later when ApK joined it got way more difficult lol.

Thanks for invite again Tashi

edit: I dropped out for you Homeboyd, you better be thankful.

EDIT2: did you guys see that?
5JoEF9o.png

I'd almost ban bet that Certain Affinity's getting a Halo game of some kind.

HaloGAF needs to open up a relationship hotline. Hell, a suicide hotline too!

"I'm just... I'm in a really hard place right now, and I... I don't know what to do. I'm scared."

"Listen bby. When one part of you wants to live and one part of you wants to die, where do you go? You go to BK. Learn to live dee stain"

"What? This isn't really the help I'm looking for-"

"Yo juices, who you talking to? She sounds hot! Ay girl, what size yoga pants you wear?"

"I'm hanging up now."

"that'll be $40"

Tunavi

Banned

"I'm just... I'm in a really hard place right now, and I... I don't know what to do. I'm scared."

"Listen bby. When one part of you wants to live and one part of you wants to die, where do you go? You go to BK. Learn to live dee stain"

"Yo juices, who you talking to? She sounds hot! Ay girl, what size yoga pants you wear?"

"I'm hanging up now."

"that'll be $40"
meh.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thanks to everyone who helped tested. Got through a good amount of maps and definitely played some really promising ones. Gonna be on tomorrow and focus on the better maps we played.

From Siliconera, supposedly a leak from a company working on PlayStation 4's marketing campaign. The Destiny logo appears in it, too. Same source tipped them about PSP's "Step Your Game Up" campaign before it was announced.

Ugh, if Microsoft really let Destiny slip by their hands and let Sony take exclusive content, then Microsoft just made a giant mistake.

"I'm hanging up now."

"that'll be $40"
I actually need relationship-ship right now lol.

Nowise10

I don't think I've ever liked anything Certain Affinity has done with Halo.
Not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure.

Um?

They made the Majestic Map Pack, and revamped the graphics for Halo:CEA and the anniversary maps.

Castle map pack is okay, but I don't exactly see whats bad about them...

Um?

They made the Majestic Map Pack, and revamped the graphics for Halo:CEA and the anniversary maps.

What have they done worthwhile?

Blastaculat map pack is bad
Defiant map pack is bad
CE:A Map pack is bad
H4 map pack has like 1 good map out of 9
H4 forge is bad

Booshka

Um?

Oh, so they helped make CEA into a DLC map pack for Reach instead of glorious CE MP on XBL?

Yea no thanks.

DeadNames

Banned
Um?

Well the Anniversary maps are just reskins... not exactly hard.

------

If anyone's testing maps tomorrow, send me a FRQ: DeadNames.

Um?

They made BTB maps when we needed smaller arena maps. For one.

They dont understand how Halo plays so they end up putting 900 power weapons on their maps. Two.

blamite

Um?

Nope, CEA's graphics were done by Sabre.

Basically all CA has done for Halo is remake some Bungie maps, and make the Majestic pack and a much of mediocre to bleh tier maps for 4 and Reach. Oh, and they broke Forge.

kylej

Banned
They made BTB maps when we needed smaller arena maps. For one.

They dont understand how Halo plays so they end up putting 900 power weapons on their maps. Two.

To be fair, they didn't actively ignore the community post-release. They recycled a bunch of old half-baked cutting room floor maps and handed them over to 343 so they could milk the fanbase as quick as possible while there was still some semblance of interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom