• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

"Did you twerk for him?!" LOL Sai kun

Already did it lol, you guys are making me feel bad about this now.
b2qjIER.png

willow ve

Ever since the latest update to Halo 4 (the new Red X update) I've had the laggiest games that I can remember with this game. Anyone else notice a lot of random kills/deaths and player models rubber-banding around the map?

Havok

Ever since the latest update to Halo 4 (the new Red X update) I've had the laggiest games that I can remember with this game. Anyone else notice a lot of random kills/deaths and player models rubber-banding around the map?
Might be mistaken on this, but I think TUs reset host history so it's still figuring things out. I noticed it a couple of times last night. Definitely not ideal, whatever's going on.

willow ve

Might be mistaken on this, but I think TUs reset host history so it's still figuring things out. I noticed it a couple of times last night. Definitely not ideal, whatever's going on.

That's what I assumed too. Hope it doesn't take more than a week to sort out the good hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom