• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Dude, Cratos...

UI3Ai.gif

Hahah yeah what a choke. Terrible play.

Havok

I don't understand why Station 9 and Serenity were put into a 6v6 playlist. They seem okay for what they are, but they don't belong in Team Objective. I haven't played the third Forge addition, so I can't comment on that, but Station 9 is a grenade filled disaster with 12 players and Serenity just doesn't fit.

Scratch that, let me start over: I don't understand why 343 decided to (insert 99% of Team Objective-related decisions they've made both in Reach and 4) with Team Objective.

That gif is either too long or else it just runs a bit too slowly for my liking. The content is amazing. Wahrer, keep up that shit. Gonna go out on a limb and plug HaloGAF.com where I believe you can submit content like that.

well, my shitty college strict nat got in the way of having a potentially fun night playing with GAFers. Then again, it's probable just reminding to finish my marketing paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom