• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iofRSTypWYzZh.gif

Check your PMs Barrow. Sorry about the late response, work. Also sorry about the long GIF, internet gave out on me.

There's like no middle ground in this game.

You either poop on kids or get pooped on. Haven't had a close match in forever.

Yep, thought it was just me. There are days when it seems like shots dont register or something and ARs are like shooting nukes. Then there are days when the BR seems like it cant miss.

There's like no middle ground in this game.

You either poop on kids or get pooped on. Haven't had a close match in forever.

Infinity game types skew things heavily with the "win more" mechanic of personal ordnance, so even when you get a close match based on skill, the incremental advantage of ordnance drops tips the scales in one team's favor. Weirdly I've had a lot of close games in Rumble Pit lately.

Sai-kun

Banned
^- i was gonna post something really dirty in reaction to that but instead i'll just say 'yes please'. why can't HE be at PAX?!

my pants had the opposite reaction of what Devo just said, thanks.

saiputtingclotheson.gif

haha j/k that gif doesn't exist i never do that

Ghazi

Please tell me more.

Wahrer you can thank me later for getting him to describe this without you having to actually ask him

Booshka

I'm gonna try this tomorrow night.

Boner management will be a problem though, Halo 4 can make your dick go soft quick, so make sure you have a tab open with girls in yoga pants to refresh it while you respawn. Could become the next competitive sport.

Fotos

So I haven't been on Halo in like a week so I thought I'd go and play a few games.

First game:
8gwTDgW.png

I don't wanna play anymore.

EDIT: Page 343. Ha.

Nebula

Boner management will be a problem though, Halo 4 can make your dick go soft quick, so make sure you have a tab open with girls in yoga pants to refresh it while you respawn. Could become the next competitive sport.

Great time to visit the thread.

Ramirez

I really wish instant respawns were disabled across the game, I feel like it would alleviate a lot of frustration I have with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom