• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish instant respawns were disabled across the game, I feel like it would alleviate a lot of frustration I have with the game.

Instant respawns are just assy. What's the point other than giving the asshole who killed you a chance to run you down while your shield pops back up?

You know I am one of those people stuck in the middle of fucksville with this game. I am pretty decent in IS. Usually place top 2. Then I go into Throwdown which I like better but get my ass handed to me. I really wish this was setup like this at launch. There is no real way to get better at Throwdown then just go in there and get shit on.

Sai-kun

Banned
halo sucks

remix soundtrack owns though

ipYAA4ZtnhHs1.gif

Nebula

Wow a team of 6 just raged about a team of 3 inheritors teamshotting them all game and beating them by over half score in BTB. Lovely.

Booshka

My Shadowrun TrueSkill was so high that I couldn't find public matches but got invited to Private Matches.

MLG Pro.

That's how it should work for Halo MM, once you get too high TrueSkill, you should just get invited to Tryhard Custom games automatically.

IHaveIce

Banned
Being followed by actors on J&R :lol

So freaking random.
What is your twitter handle? Maybe he thinks you are the famous LoL player.

Or he fell in love with you and wants to marry you in the next time?

Both pretty good explanations if you ask me, dm him some naked pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom