• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got SR130 from playing through Spartan Ops with my brother.
You get a lot of experience from that.

Warning: It is extremely boring.

Its not that's bad. I'm at 10 now and it not any worse than firefight. The only thing i dislike is the repetitive areas and the fucking buttons every 2 seconds.

edit: What would be interesting next time around is if they could somehow merge firefights customizability with SO. Let people choose which enemies drop where, when, and with which weapons. Then let them put that "gamemode" in a fileshare. Creating your own missions so to speak. THAT would be interesting, and innovative.

Vico

Just shared some new (I believe?) concept arts on HaloDestiny:

Halo4_ConceptArt_16May_01.jpg

Halo4_ConceptArt_16May_03.jpg

Halo4_ConceptArt_16May_02.jpg

Halo4_ConceptArt_16May_05.jpg

More here

lol, got matched with yourexwife and tckaos. sent a hello message and got called a creep lurker.

then got rapped. twice. thanks guys. gg.

Pretty sure I said "hey sexy".

And TCKaos is on his period, most likely.

I probably can later. Like 9 or 10 or later if anyone is still on.

ExWife if we play together again I promise not to betrayal run you over with a warthog right after you get Overshield this time :)

I'll believe it when I see it, dick.

^ That concept art is amazing.

I need something new and Halo to be hyped for. I miss it.

That money hat :( I really hope Microsoft reveals on May 21st that "Hey! Bungie is giving us exclusive Destiny DLC as well!"

I can't imagine Microsoft would let Bungie, the creators of their biggest IP, Halo, and the creators of the next big franchise, Destiny, go.

Uh, is this real?

Anyways, did Destiny ever get a new thread for the new renders and info Bungie released recently?

TCKaos

lol, got matched with yourexwife and tckaos. sent a hello message and got called a creep lurker.

then got rapped. twice. thanks guys. gg.

Sorry broheim, I'm almost never looking at the message indicators.

I didn't call you a creepy lurker, though. I just commented on how sometimes there are creepy lurkers in matchmaking that message you after recognizing you for posting on GAF.

Though matchmaking is a small world, though. I saw somebody from GAF in multiteam the other day, don't remember who, though.

EDIT: Who is TsumiyaKuroneko? Is that any of us? I don't think it's any of us.
ADDENDUM: Nope. No it's not.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yeah, no prob. i matched in the middle of you guys killing it on abandon with some pretty bad randoms. thankfully the match on haven was a bit more competitive.

I'm interested in seeing if the bulletin mentions the xbox reveal next week. Would be nice to end the bulletin with "Tune in to the reveal next week where 343 industries will reveal it's next project," or something.

chaosz3ro

Neo Member
I forgive you, Id be upset too if my dog looked like that. I lived with a pug for a year and could never get used to that horrible breathing.

Jack Russells>>>Pig ugly pugs

lmao forgive me

I can understand not liking certain dogs, but hateful shit posts like yours are the worst and I can't respond seriously to them.

Had a King Charles Spaniel so I'm a bit biased.

Sai, hapiest of birthdays to you. Was gonna wish you one this time last night but I didn't want to be timezoning it and wishing it like 6 hours before anyone else.

TCKaos

Dogs?

I love dogs.

tumblr_mh89c9sHKK1qfiplno1_250.png

I've got a 13 year old Toy Poodle, but I'm fond of Huskies and Alaskan Klee Kais, personally.

Are we getting back on Halo?

Booshka

Looks like Escape from Butcher Bay will continue to be the best thing to come out of that franchise.

At least this looks like Pitch Black 2 instead of the "SyFy" Epic cluster fuck that was The Chronicles of Riddick. It looks pretty boring though, unless they have some interesting characters or dialog, or something, but from that trailer, it looks pretty rote.

I like Riddick as a character, and Pitch Black was a good intro, but Butcher Bay was the only really quality thing in that universe that really showed off that character. Everything else got way too huge and expansive to make the intimate awesomeness that is Riddick an afterthought.

Kinda like Halo CE compared to whatever the fuck the meta story line is going on in the Halo franchise now.

DeadNames

Banned
I have a vizsla. For a hunting dog, he's a huge wimp :p

He just had surgery. He got in a fight with our neighbor's dog (they are total assholes, mind you) and had a wicked bad bite wound. I told my parents we should take him to the vet, but they ignored me. The bite got infected really bad so we had it operated on. As I said earlier, seeing one of your best friends in that kinda pain really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom