• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m23

Looks like Escape from Butcher Bay will continue to be the best thing to come out of that franchise.

At least this looks like Pitch Black 2 instead of the "SyFy" Epic cluster fuck that was The Chronicles of Riddick. It looks pretty boring though, unless they have some interesting characters or dialog, or something, but from that trailer, it looks pretty rote.

I like Riddick as a character, and Pitch Black was a good intro, but Butcher Bay was the only really quality thing in that universe that really showed off that character. Everything else got way too huge and expansive to make the intimate awesomeness that is Riddick an afterthought.

Kinda like Halo CE compared to whatever the fuck the meta story line is going on in the Halo franchise now.

Yeah, the only reason I really like the series is because of the character. So badass.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/05/16/bungie-debunks-destiny-for-vita-rumor

That Destiny for Vita game is confirmed to be fake. "when we actually announce something, we’ll use our current logo." lol

Yup. The new roommate (got him two weeks ago):

Very nice.

Had a corgi until about a year ago, tri-colored coat though
027_zpse50ed30a.jpg

And then I used to have THE BEAST, aka the German Shepard

Madness

Random ordnance is such bullshit. Teams are 940 - 930 red to blue on exile. They get a gauss hog and our tank is back, but they get a spartan laser spawned right in front of their base. Took out the tank, and just went wild with gauss for last few kills.

Booshka

Random ordnance is such bullshit. Teams are 940 - 930 red to blue on exile. They get a gauss hog and our tank is back, but they get a spartan laser spawned right in front of their base. Took out the tank, and just went wild with gauss for last few kills.

#343 Industries

Back from dinner with my grandma and her boyfriend (yup, that's right) who were traveling through town. He's actually a pretty cool dude, turns out. They're 77 & 87, respectively, and act/move about 30 years younger. Cray cray. Treated them to some delicious local cuisine.

Now, what's this I hear about Halo parties tonight? My reticule is primed for some more donging.

yeah, no prob. i matched in the middle of you guys killing it on abandon with some pretty bad randoms. thankfully the match on haven was a bit more competitive.

I ran out of ammo a few times on that Abandon match. Haven was pretty good though. You and I had some decent 1v1s if I remember correctly.

Madness

So I got an overkill extermination with the incineration cannon. How can anyone not see how overpowered it is or its ridiculous splash damage?

Here are three photos. Look where my shot hit at the back wall and then look at just how wide the splash damage radius is. Took out all 4, this shouldn't happen, no matter how powerful a weapon you have. It really is a noob cannon. I know it's only photos from my smartphone but even though I got it, I was shaking my head at how far all 4 actually were from the area the shot landed. Thoughts?

DeadNames

Banned
So I got an overkill extermination with the incineration cannon. How can anyone not see how overpowered it is?

Here are three photos. Look where my shot hit, and then look at just how wide the splash damage radius is. Took out all 4, this shouldn't happen, no matter how powerful a weapon you have. It really is a noob cannon. I know it's only photos from my smartphone but even though I got it, I was shaking my head at how far all 4 actually were from the area the shot landed. Thoughts?

That cannon was once a stasis rifle/grappling hook.

WHY 343.

What's with all this pure breed talk, rescued mutts rule all.

Elite people, elite dogs.

Nah, people should rescue dogs, but dogs are also a big investment, so wanting a pure breed dog from a reputable breeder is understandable (at least that's how I've justified it lol).

Madness

Elite people, elite dogs.

Nah, people should rescue dogs, but dogs are also a big investment, so wanting a pure breed dog from a reputable breeder is understandable (at least that's how I've justified it lol).

You never need to justify it. People should rescue dogs and people should donate money to charities like the local SPCA, but for me it was simple, I wanted a specific breed myself, plus I wanted to raise him from a puppy. With a reputable breeder, not only do you get good bloodlines, but you can be sure if your dog has any predispositions to certain diseases, certain problems etc.

Dogs are a part of your life for a long time, plus they are a huge investment as Steely said.

Tawpgun

So I got an overkill extermination with the incineration cannon. How can anyone not see how overpowered it is or its ridiculous splash damage?

Here are three photos. Look where my shot hit at the back wall and then look at just how wide the splash damage radius is. Took out all 4, this shouldn't happen, no matter how powerful a weapon you have. It really is a noob cannon. I know it's only photos from my smartphone but even though I got it, I was shaking my head at how far all 4 actually were from the area the shot landed. Thoughts?

This is how Haven should have looked like, regarding the colors.

Tawpgun

No Heckfu FIFA challenge this weekend it seems. I'm about to play my final FIFA match for tonight and I leave for Boston thursday morning and won't be back until sunday night.

Keep the thread warm, give OP to booties.

>ruin vehicle gameplay by making Plasma Pistol a spawning weapon

"How can we fix this?"
"Removing the Plasma Pistol and reverting it to a map pick up?"
"Lol nah. Make Vehicles ever stronger!"

What's the details on this forge playlist. Player count ? Settings? It's amazing how damn little they can put in these things. Who is in charge of anything over there it's embarrassing! No quality in anything they do they need someone with an attention to detail.

Also is that a penis rock in that picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom