• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadders

PAX UK. Do it

We have Eurogamer, which is a fair alternative imo, it's been great the last couple of years. I guess you're not in the south though, right? I remember you saying you were in a poor area..

I'm going to Nottingham GameCity and that Manchester one that got announced the other day.

You guys played Multi Team yet?

What do you think lf it? Because, I have the feeling, that 6 teams of 2 people are just too much for this gametype. It's too chaotic, in my opinion,

It feels like the natural step from Rumble Pit to a team enviornment. It's as hectic as Rumble Pit with the addition of a buddy to enjoy it with.

Played it yesterday and even though I had a shitty teammate, it was a lot of fun shooting Xand and bobs.

You guys played Multi Team yet?

What do you think lf it? Because, I have the feeling, that 6 teams of 2 people are just too much for this gametype. It's too chaotic, in my opinion,

I doubt I'll play it much until/unless they come to their senses and make it 4 teams of 3 instead of 6 teams of 2. If it's just me and a buddy on, we're playing doubles.

Korosenai

Second print run? The first were signed by Neil Davidge, right?

It says only 5,000 made, and in the cart it says it's the numbered edition and the numbered edition's were the ones signed by Neil.

DL9vk6K.png

hwcJ7SG.png

Obscured

First night of Castle felt pretty good, last night felt just the tiniest bit laggy, always felt like I was getting pinged behind rocks, but I'm liking Daybreak and Perdition the more I play them. Outcast I cannot seem to get a handle on. Snipers on Perdition + Lag = sad for me, but otherwise a bunch of pretty fun games. I kind of hate this get to a 35 in Castle DLC thing, because I am not jumping around playlists as much.

Unrelated but the discussion about the BR brought it back to mind. I always felt like people subconsciously love the 4-shot BR because it feels like quarter notes, which is what made hitting it perfect feel so good, even more so then hitting it perfectly with other precision weapons. I'm not that much of a music geek, so I've no idea if that matches up at all, but it always struck me that way.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Was Multi-Team replacing another playlist or just added? Not a fan of the recent trend of just adding playlists into a dwindling population.

We have Eurogamer, which is a fair alternative imo, it's been great the last couple of years. I guess you're not in the south though, right? I remember you saying you were in a poor area..

I'm going to Nottingham GameCity and that Manchester one that got announced the other day.
I really don't get that impression from Eurogamer.
The gaming booths yes, but all the developer, journalist and fan panels.
And all the non-video gamey stuff?

Akai__

It feels like the natural step from Rumble Pit to a team enviornment. It's as hectic as Rumble Pit with the addition of a buddy to enjoy it with.

Played it yesterday and even though I had a shitty teammate, it was a lot of fun shooting Xand and bobs.

I doubt I'll play it much until/unless they come to their senses and make it 4 teams of 3 instead of 6 teams of 2. If it's just me and a buddy on, we're playing doubles.

Agreed.

Spawning is downright terrible too.

I think it should be 4 teams of 3! It just might work...

I feel like 12 players on those maps are just too much. You literally spawn between two teams, which are fighting against each other.

Don't know if 4 teams of 3 people, would help there, but sure, why not. Could also play with 2 friends, instead of 1, then.

Gordon

I feel like 12 players on those maps are just too much. You literally spawn between two teams, which are fighting against each other.

Don't know if 4 teams of 3 people, would help there, but sure, why not. Could also play with 2 friends, instead of 1, then.
Multi-team in Reach was better with teams of 3 imo.

Ghazi

Why the fuck does the Xbox support want me to use a security proof (my LIVE email) to verify that it's me calling them when I can't get into my email to see it. What a broken system, it doesn't give me the option to use the proof I set as my cell number for texts so I could do that, insists on using email.

edit: lol, finally was able to go straight to a rep and have been transferred over. I think the waiting music is Kesha, send help.

Pop

Roommate not sleeping for once, time to finally play this shit.

And the overwhelming vote for Perdition SWAT...

Headset not even once

So you have to wait when he's not sleeping to play your on Xbox? Idk how you put up with that

Sai-kun

Banned
Apparently you can get the Halo 4 Limited Edition Soundtrack for $36.

You know, that thing that was $90 last November lol.

The limited edition of Volume 2 is $36. Volume 1 is still $45.

edit: or is this literally just the same limited shit as volume 1 PLUS the volume 2 CD?

lmao @ the vinyl of remixes still. 4 tracks? fuck dat, not even the good ones.

Tawpgun

Can I get some help in Castle.

No scrubs though, the point is I want someone else to help me carry the 5 other people who suck.

NOKYARD

Go to grifball, that would be much easier for your skills
Good luck with that.

I played 45 games of Grifball without losing (1 intentional tie when our team was split) and went from 15 to 18.

Saw this message from Momstaco81 in the GrifballHUB forum:
91 game winning streak and I'm only at 31. Time to go play frisbee or something..lol

Korosenai

The limited edition of Volume 2 is $36. Volume 1 is still $45.

edit: or is this literally just the same limited shit as volume 1 PLUS the volume 2 CD?

lmao @ the vinyl of remixes still. 4 tracks? fuck dat, not even the good ones.
Its the same thing, comes with a volume 2 download

"drink/eat and excessively hit on heckfu for almost a whole week" would've been more accurate.
I don't recall that.
One by one, you all fall.

tkksY.gif
Win
Was Multi-Team replacing another playlist or just added? Not a fan of the recent trend of just adding playlists into a dwindling population.
Yeah, shame to see the Reach strategy take over again so quickly, just keep adding playlists.

Why hasn't there been a competitive event in New Orleans yet? It's the most popular city for sports in the country. Tied with the most Super Bowls, hosts the Sugar Bowl, BCS National Championship every four years, home of the Saints, hosts the Final Four multiple times. Was going to be picked to host Super Bowl 50 before the light outage mishap. Has the fucking Super Dome. Huge tourists destination and it's in the middle of the country.

What I'm trying to say, New Orleans needs some lovin' by e-sports. All the cool sports are in the orgy, they needs to join in.

MLG Is nothing but neatfreak, homestuck stickbugs and OCD manbabies, and you want them to host a gaming event at the national capitol of smelling like alcohol and urine?

Oh my god, I'm such an asshole because I have friends outside of this forum.

You receive a very special shout-out in ExWife's MLG TEAM CHUMSTAINS video. I was doing my juices impression, apparently, because my headset's so damn old it stopped picking up the lows in my mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom