• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So an explosive Promethean bow and arrow?

Sure. That would look pretty cool, actually.

Ooh, and how about having different variants of it. For example, a variant that carries a Flood spore that latches onto the player and infects them, making them weaker, but deadlier. Oh, and a variant that creates an EMP blast.

I'm bad at ideas.

I just found out Donald McBane was a Scottish fencing master.

If you squint your ears, it almost sounds like Mike Dongblain. Past life, maybe?

I just played some Unreal Tournament 2004. It was lots of fun.

Why can't Halo have weapons like those? D: All we have are weapons that are more or less the same thing.

What, you mean you aren't happy having 2 shot guns, 3 snipers, 3 rocket launches, 3 automatic weapons, a BR, a DMR, and 2 other useless Rifles?

I want a Sniper Rifle-like weapon that shoots a round that when it hits a player, causes a explosion or something like a Rocket Launcher or Incineration Cannon, but if it misses, it won't do anything. Also, you'll have to lead your shots. That would be awesome.

Just telefrag everyone all day. That's the only way to play UT.

Omni

Picked up a new controller today. It has the transforming d-pad and the charging kit included and only cost me $20.

Soo good knowing people who work at EB games

TheOddOne

Salt aside, I really want to know where the next Halo is going to take place.
ON AN ACTUAL HALO, AMIRITE?!

End of Halo 5: everything is thrown in the sun. Narrative.

Deafhawk36

Neo Member
It'd be cool if you could levitate enemies in the air with the grav hammer like tarterus in halo 2. Just imagine levitating grunts or Spartans in the air and then giving them the ol home run bat ;-) Would be sick :-D

Overdoziz

Banned
DpsuIoZ.png

Is there ever going to be a female Halo character that isn't:

1. a war criminal
  2. dudebro with a vagina
  3. sexualized AI
  4. mutilated in some way

?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Miranda was "normal." Also I think Halsey is fine, she's just done and seen a lot of shit. I hope we see more female Spartans though. Specifically Kelly.

Nebula

The mongoose's only real advantage is its ability to make some funky navigational choices. And to intimidate enemies with its fiery majesty.

Yeah the Hog is faster, but it's size makes it an easy target. Plus like you said, I can almost go anywhere on the Mongoose and avoid conflict with greater ease. Hell a lot of my splatters are gained in areas that most people would consider a silly place to drive through.

Omni

So I finalised my console preorder and noticed that all the prices on the site are up to date now.

eeep. That's getting rather close to the $1000 mark, just for the console, 2 games and a headset/batteries. Not even sure if I'll be able to afford it... hah. Plus GTAV in September... My wallet is going to hate me.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
November is a 3 paycheck month for me. That means I'll be able to pay off both new consoles and part of my new TV in one swoop. I love 3 paycheck months.

So I updated my console preorder and noticed that all the prices on the site are up to date now.

eeep. That's getting rather close to the $1000 mark, just for the console, 2 games and a headset/batteries. Not even sure if I'll be able to afford it... hah. Plus GTAV in September... My wallet is going to hate me.

Yea it's gonna suck. For me it's going to be:

Console
Forza
Killer Instinct
Watch Dogs
Second Controller
Headset (Thanks for not including it Microsoft)
Charge kits

probably gonna be somewhere around 700-800 depending on the price of Killer Instinct.

Yeah, after 4, I'm no longer a fan of the "if you want to find out what makes our boring in- game characters interesting, read this" mentality.

Top Bottom