• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

darthbob

Isolation is actually somewhat Okay with me. There's a sniper and some interesting terrain. In Snowbound it's 2 lame bases and nothing but bullshit camping. God awful.

I dislike Isolation because it literally looks and plays like a turd.

The skybox is alright tho

Lazslo

Goldman I miss the Halo 3 Gaf Customs night. We should play one more Halo 3 Gaf Customs on Bungie Day(Night)

willow ve

Goldman I miss the Halo 3 Gaf Customs night. We should play one more Halo 3 Gaf Customs on Bungie Day(Night)
I'll be away from my console or I would be in. Last Halo 3 party I was told I was competent. Best Xbox Live compliment I've ever gotten. HaloGAF

Lazslo

If I'm free that night, I would be totally down.
I'll be away from my console or I would be in. Last Halo 3 party I was told I was competent. Best Xbox Live compliment I've ever gotten. HaloGAF

I am down for Halo 3 customs on Bungie Day
Yes please
Let's do it. We can play some of the Classic's. Tashi and VH5 I know you kids would enjoy it. Lets make this happen. Halo 3 Bungie Day Halo Gaf Customs, Believe.
Also Dax you better fucking be there. Your all Adult-ish and shit now. Step it up.

We were supposed to get details in June and that didnt even happen!?

Really?

NO DETAILS OF A PLAYLIST in an ENTIRE MONTH???

At least they got the tournament stuff right. I actually will get on and play 20 games a week. Now casuals might be interested, might actually see a bump in population during those tournament weeks.

GrizzNKev

Banned

Really?

At least they got the tournament stuff right. I actually will get on and play 20 games a week. Now casuals might be interested, might actually see a bump in population during those tournament weeks.

juices

why do you even bother

You bash the game to no end and even now you still complain about the lack of info in bulletins and say you're going to participate in yet another tournament for virgins.

Why not just move on? You don't have to stop liking Halo. Just stop putting so much energy into something you don't like. Unless that's how you get by in life.

I will forgive them for Halo 4 if they give me Halo 3 on PC.

Fuchsdh

juices

why do you even bother

You bash the game to no end and even now you still complain about the lack of info in bulletins and say you're going to participate in yet another tournament for virgins.

Why not just move on? You don't have to stop liking Halo. Just stop putting so much energy into something you don't like. Unless that's how you get by in life.

Kind of have to agree. Not saying you aren't right about your complaints Juices, but getting so worked up about it cannae' be good for your health.

Thanks 343i for streaming the RTX panel.

Tourney sounds interesting, the system makes more sense to me as FFA just because it's much more about individual merit (even though as far as spectating team objective games are way more interesting.) Also, really good idea on the quits (and recognition it's going to be a metagame for the invested.)

I guess Legendary Slayer is dropping by mid-August then, if not before.

Also...
scenery_7-3-13_4a.jpg

Would love for that color to be the default in future Halo titles.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

Really?

Isn't RTX like this weekend? Isn't that where Legendary Slayer is being debuted?

juices

why do you even bother

Because I care about Halo? I want it fixed. N I see terrible choices being made everyday that wont fix it and I know whats wrong and I could fix it and it kills me. Fuck.

I dunno man didnt you ever have something taken from you and you wanted to stop it? Or did you just let someone steal it from you?

Forza Horizon is $15 on demand guys, it's a fantastic game, all of you should buy it. If you've never played a Forza game before, do yourself a favor and pick the game up, well worth the $15. So much fun.

EvSt7Wx.png

Madness

Forza Horizon is $15 on demand guys, it's a fantastic game, all of you should buy it. If you've never played a Forza game before, do yourself a favor and pick the game up, well worth the $15. So much fun.

EvSt7Wx.png

Not a super huge Forza fan, but this was the more 'arcadey' version as opposed to pure racing simulation right?

Shadders

Bought Forza, you has better be right Speedy.

Orange Box for $5 is a crazy price too.

Even on the Xbox sale, it's still Valve doing the real deals.

m23

Not a super huge Forza fan, but this was the more 'arcadey' version as opposed to pure racing simulation right?

Yeah it's definitely more arcadey than the main Forza games. You can turn off all the assists however and it starts to feel a bit more sim, but even then its not close to mainline Forza in that regard.

Fun game, easily worth $15.

Fuchsdh

Picked up Orange Box and Mass Effect. Didn't really like Half-Life 2 much or Team Fortress, but the latter will probably be helped by being on a console versus PC.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Because I care about Halo? I want it fixed. N I see terrible choices being made everyday that wont fix it and I know whats wrong and I could fix it and it kills me. Fuck.

I dunno man didnt you ever have something taken from you and you wanted to stop it? Or did you just let someone steal it from you?

It was taken from me too. At some point I had to stop and realize it wasn't coming back and there's nothing I can do about it.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Hotshot: http://www.mediafire.com/?7djj73hqjoott6k

Hockey (HaloBALL): http://www.mediafire.com/?mfl2hjt8ftw0a33

Headhunter: http://www.mediafire.com/?aju5vdxgybcfml9

These are the XML files I have been working on for a while (Reach files ported into a H4 script), feel free to take a look at them, share and modify them as you see fit in order to get them to properly work.

Could you try Chess next? :p

EDIT: Perhaps using Mantises? (I read ManBearPig's post on Se7ensins)

Fuchsdh

Yeah, except it's not your wallet or the stuff in your house. It's an entertainment property. They will always disappoint you eventually.

Gabo: Have you actually tested those yourself yet or are you just saying they could do with further refinement?

Yeah, except it's not your wallet or the stuff in your house. It's an entertainment property. They will always disappoint you eventually.

Gabo: Have you actually tested those yourself yet or are you just saying they could do with further refinement?

No its a game, and its important also, like money and stuff. In fact it is stuff. My stuff. Halo 4 dissapointed me yes, but I feel if I/we bitch enough we can change things.

That's actually been done before! So here I am. Plus its a good waste of time at work when there's nothing else to do.

darthbob

Wasn't it one sale on Steam for, like, 5 bucks several months ago?

I think $7.49 actually, but that might've been for the 'Professional Edition'.

Either way, the game is fun (for me), and I'd love to do more 'Contracts' with friends. That mode is simply amazing.

Fuchsdh

No its a game, and its important also, like money and stuff. In fact it is stuff. My stuff. Halo 4 dissapointed me yes, but I feel if I/we bitch enough we can change things.

That's actually been done before! So here I am. Plus its a good waste of time at work when there's nothing else to do.

Ok this is crazy talk. It's not your stuff. It's a copy of an entertainment property intended for mass consumption. Not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion on the direction the franchise should go or even that you aren't right, but self-entitlement is bullshit and unwarranted. You're a consumer. You choose to buy and play or not.

On the topic of Assassins Creed I feel Revelations has told the best story so far and I really liked how vibrant and alive the city felt.

Brotherhood was okay but it stands as a rather uneventful note that does little to push the story or the gameplay in any interesting directions.

AC1 and AC2 are solid titles, AC1 has pacing issues and AC2 is pretty bare.

AC3 was good in my opinion. Everything felt much more developed but I can completely understand the complaints the game gets.

Top Bottom