• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Is there any way to test response time on your TV? My TV has no listed response time, all online research has failed me. Which pretty much assures me that it's 99% likely to be terrible.

Just curious, pretty sure this new TV (or at least, didn't use to play Halo 3 on this TV) is one of the reasons I'm TERRIBLE at Halo 3 now.

wwm0nkey

Is there any way to test response time on your TV? My TV has no listed response time, all online research has failed me. Which pretty much assures me that it's 99% likely to be terrible.

Just curious, pretty sure this new TV (or at least, didn't use to play Halo 3 on this TV) is one of the reasons I'm TERRIBLE at Halo 3 now.

Just enable game mode, disable all processes like "trumotion" and see if you can switch your HDMI input label to PC, thats all you can do really to make it more bearable.

Obscured

I always liked Snowbound as long as you keep pressure and camping is kept to a minimum. Removing the shield doors definitely helped.

And what kind of feedback do you mean?

I kid, I actually like all of the maps. Just funny when people spend the whole lobby yelling 'VETO' and then when they get the veto and the next map comes up you just hear the Vader 'Noooooo'.

In Reach and typically in 4 it is very easy for me to tell when someone is taking damage and one shot and whether I am taking damage or have a grenade come my way. In 3 I can mostly tell, but sometimes I just inexplicably die or someone that appears shield-less actually isn't. I really appreciate Reach in that regard.

I think me means the way shields look when they're being hit and also the popping.
si

True, they aren't the ones who added sprint, AAs, loadouts etc. oh wait...

Reach was a spinoff and their last Halo ever. If it was a Master Chief game then i can see why you would think that. Also even then at least it still felt like Halo unlike Halo 4. Sprint was locked to an ability and not default.

belushy

Banned
Sad that I can't play BTB. Forgot you need all DLC to play that.

Still having a lot of fun from a few games I played earlier of ranked TS. Today though I've been yellow baring every game for some reason.

Nowise10

Playing through the Halo 3 campaign on Legendary again. Halo 4 Masterchief and Halo 3 Masterchief feel like two different people. I'm not sure I like it.

Black Ops 2 is #2 most played.
Halo 4 is #13 most played.

How is that Black Ops 2 popularity and Halo 4 popularity even close to being similar?

If I am reading Frankie correctly he is basically saying that its a free game that obviously would pass a game in the same series that still costs money. So my CoD is a perfect example, CoD 4 is a older and more than one version has some out between that and Blops2. You would never expect any past CoD to surpass the newest one though would you.

Fuchsdh

If I am reading Frankie correctly he is basically saying that its a free game that obviously would pass a game in the same series that still costs money. So my CoD is a perfect example, CoD 4 is a older and more than one version has some out between that and Blops2. You would never expect any past CoD to surpass the newest one though would you.

COD is also a completely different dynamic in terms of its sales patterns, though. In the span between Halo 3 and 4 we've gotten twice as many COD games.

So my girlfriend went into surgery today and they found polyps in her colon and they might be cancerous. :((((((

If it helps, I have had tumors taken out of my bladder and my brother had the same as your girlfriend in the colon. Every is pre cancerous so try to stay calm. My brother just goes for checkups now. Why was she having surgery?

If it helps, I have had tumors taken out of my bladder and my brother had the same as your girlfriend in the colon. Every is pre cancerous so try to stay calm. My brother just goes for checkups now. Why was she having surgery?

She's had a lot of trouble in that region before, she's gone through this procedure before, but I guess this is the first time they found polyps.

Zoolader

Well I just changed playing on a 42' tv screen to a 22' monitor and what a huge difference that makes for me. Was getting my ass handed to me before the change and now I'm going really positive k/d and killing frenzies.

Top Bottom