• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Ha, no it is always Snowbound.

This game seems so random sometimes. I know Reach doesn't get a lot of love here, but damn that feedback is nice.

I always liked Snowbound as long as you keep pressure and camping is kept to a minimum. Removing the shield doors definitely helped.

And what kind of feedback do you mean?

FYC

Banned
It is my birthday
Jk4lJlQ.gif

I dunno what to do

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I always liked Snowbound as long as you keep pressure and camping is kept to a minimum. Removing the shield doors definitely helped.

And what kind of feedback do you mean?

I think me means the way shields look when they're being hit and also the popping.

Booties

Banned
I think me means the way shields look when they're being hit and also the popping.

Reach had good shield feedback. Halo 3's wasn't great, and people usually died before the "pop", but it is certainly better than halo 4's feedback. I have OG friends who stopped playing halo 4 just because they had no idea if they were being hit or not.

Maybe it's cold storage?

e: FUCK. why?

heckfu

Banned
It is my birthday
Jk4lJlQ.gif

I dunno what to do

the same thing as any other day. birthdays aren't special except for family and really close friends.

facebook has programmed people to wish others a happy birthday and it gets so built up that it's completely lost all meaning of having people celebrate you and people are often disappointed by the lack of attention received on an arbitrary day.

in conclusion, happy birthday.

Tashi

Reach had good shield feedback. Halo 3's wasn't great, and people usually died before the "pop", but it is certainly better than halo 4's feedback. I have OG friends who stopped playing halo 4 just because they had no idea if they were being hit or not.

Maybe it's cold storage?

e: FUCK. why?

What I liked about Halo 3's is that I can tell by the lights on their armor how weak they are. That was a nice touch. Reach's blows it out of the water though.

Booties

Banned
So I had to download everything again even though it was on my hard drive. Hopefully I didnt' pay for them again.

What I liked about Halo 3's is that I can tell by the lights on their armor how weak they are. That was a nice touch. Reach's blows it out of the water though.

Yeah they look "sore". It was cool and I noticed it last night again. So good. Halo 4 what happened?

Tashi

So I had to download everything again even though it was on my hard drive. Hopefully I didnt' pay for them again.

Yeah they look "sore". It was cool and I noticed it last night again. So good. Halo 4 what happened?

Hit markers I suppose. I also would have to go back and pay attention to what happens with the shields because I can't even remember and I played the game yesterday lol

FyreWulff

Yeah, Reach trained me to use it's feedback system so much I keep forgetting I can actually kill people a bit earlier than it feels like I should be able to in 3.

Having fun in 3, but it's really making me appreciate Reach's netcode overhaul

I really don't agree that Halo 3 will surpass 4 because it's free. If they released CoD 4 for free would it beat Black Ops II?

Thats not really a comparable question, people still play BlopsII.

So no, no it would not.

Will Halo 3 surpass Halo 4? Probably not, but there's a chance!

I really don't agree that Halo 3 will surpass 4 because it's free. If they released CoD 4 for free would it beat Black Ops II?

Nor do I or would most people I think. No offense towards Frankie, but this isn't the first time 343/Bungie has said something to either save face or make up excuses that don't necessarily make sense.

Black Ops 2 is #2 most played.
Halo 4 is #13 most played.

How is that Black Ops 2 popularity and Halo 4 popularity even close to being similar?

Fuck, I'm really sorry to hear that. Best of luck.
Thanks bro, I just don't know how to deal with this.
He just posted the mc pic he tweeted.

My theory is that the basics paint tube represents the back to basics formula that will be taken with Halo 5, and the Halloween theme represents that the first bit of news we will get will be on October 31st.

Wahrer, back me up.
Imagine?

My theory is that the basics paint tube represents the back to basics formula that will be taken with Halo 5, and the Halloween theme represents that the first bit of news we will get will be on October 31st.

Wahrer, back me up.
Imagine?

How can halo be new if halo is already dad

heckfu

Banned

You don'! I know it's tough but you have to be the one who is strong and supportive during this time. Get on your knees and pray/thank whoever you believe in that it's not happening to you and you show that same enthusiasm to her to comfort her and guide her through what may likely be one of the hardest times in her life.

With compassion and love.

You don'! I know it's tough but you have to be the one who is strong and supportive during this time. Get on your knees and pray/thank whoever you believe in that it's not happening to you and you show that same enthusiasm to her to comfort her and guide her through what may likely be one of the hardest times in her life.

Thanks you guys, i've always tried to be a positive person in our relationship, even when things get hard, I try to keep both our heads up, and that's exactly what i'll keep on doing. :')

Computer

Wahrer, back me up.
Imagine?

Halo 5 concept art?

Defect

Will there actually be an upgrade to Theater mode this time or are they just going to half ass it again?

Bring back party viewing.

Top Bottom