• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

YourExWife thermometer pics in 3...2...1...

It's actually really nice out today.

7dL4awc.png

New England in the 90s again or something?

wwm0nkey

Posted on the MurderMiners thread but they are finally adding the BR to the game and letting you make deadzone adjustments for aiming.

Matchmaking should be in soon hopefully.

Booshka

SoCal is overcast and sorta raining right now, hopefully some of this moisture goes over to THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN ON FIRE to the east. There is always a hill or mountain on fire around this time, but the one currently is pretty insane.

I'll take that over gross humidity, its like walking into a hot steam room when you go outside in those ridiculous humid climates.

Gonna drink and watch some AGL, even though Halo has been bad for years, I am still highly entertained by the nerds that spend their lives trying as hard as possible to be good at it and make it look sorta fun.

SoCal is overcast and sorta raining right now, hopefully some of this moisture goes over to THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN ON FIRE to the east. There is always a hill or mountain on fire around this time, but the one currently is pretty insane.

I'll take that over gross humidity, its like walking into a hot steam room when you go outside in those ridiculous humid climates.

Gonna drink and watch some AGL, even though Halo has been bad for years, I am still highly entertained by the nerds that spend their lives trying as hard as possible to be good at it and make it look sorta fun.

juices am cry

Dont forrrget the nerds that lick 343's boots. like Beyond.

Booshka

Dont forrrget the nerds that lick 343's boots. like Beyond.

I don't really pay attention to their forums, but they don't have much choice but to slrp on the 343 D. They play Halo nonstop, and 343 makes Halo. Slrp the D and hope for the best, then send Top Men in (like Ghostayame) to gather pieces from the wreckage that is Halo right now and make it into something marginally competitive and respectful to actual Halo.

I don't really pay attention to their forums, but they don't have much choice but to slrp on the 343 D. They play Halo nonstop, and 343 makes Halo. Slrp the D and hope for the best, then send Top Men in (like Ghostayame) to gather pieces from the wreckage that is Halo right now and make it into something marginally competitive and respectful to actual Halo.

They don't bring forth any actual ideas, they just for whatever Ghost and 343 tell them. Hell Quinn offered to give Ghost NS gametypes and Ghost refused. If forcing us to use an inconsistent weapon and Sprint is competitive... :Biblethump:

Booshka

They don't bring forth any actual ideas, they just for whatever Ghost and 343 tell them. Hell Quinn offered to give Ghost NS gametypes and Ghost refused. If forcing us to use an inconsistent weapon and Sprint is competitive... :Biblethump:

The Competitive Halo community has always been like this, beholden to whatever the league that supports the game competitively wants. They are too scared to branch out and try something on their own.

It's what bothers me about console competitive communities in general, once their game or gametype gets dropped from MLG or a similar league, they just swallow their pride and follow the money. Unlike PC and Fighting Game communities that refused to jump ship to the new shit. If the old MLG/ competitive console community stayed strong they could still be playing Halo 2 4v4's Halo CE 2v2's, Gears 1 4v4's, Shadowrun 4v4's and maybe even Rainbow Six Vegas. But, MLG had to move from game to game to get dev support and ad dollars, and the community begrudgingly followed because they wanted the exposure and money, even though the quality of games was going down the toilet.

FyreWulff

You guys should meet up and have some fun together!

Vancouverites? Meeting up?

lol

Wait, the competitive community is still having their stuff decided by one person? Christ.

Booshka

Wanna see more HireJuices spam guys

To be honest, I think you are too good for 343 at this point.

You would just be swallowed into the giant machine of dumb decisions, focus testing, CoD chasing, Halo killing culture that seems to be prevalent and getting worse every day.

You'd drown in it, and post anonymous messages and pastebins about how none of your great ideas are going anywhere.

Top Bottom