• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a leadership/support player. Like that time I put together the team that dropped a Jurassic Park Dino-sized pile on HaloGAF's finest. Life finds a way.

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Mistel

Banned
I'm more of a leadership/support player. Like that time I put together the team that dropped a Jurassic Park Dino-sized pile on HaloGAF's finest. Life finds a way.
I though as much as looking at the stats it seem like that, you had a K/D of 1.23 when the stat's were collected. So I assumed you never had people to kill to get a triple. I remember reading that b.net thing that was great.

Could be worse. Some actually have a junior tag such as this beauty.
"Junior Junior Member. Actually a junior member. Not a regular member with thread posting removed. 100% Pure Junior Member."
Yeah I could have a backdoor slide tag, I'm surprised this didn't result in a tag

I'm still salty about the team 3 business.

Did you fill in for me or something? Somebody did. I remember I think I was on Team 3 and we had to get a replacement cause they told us the day before and I had to work. So dumb, give us some warning so I can take a half day or something. Although the humpday was far from serious so dont really care. Just bad form on them IMO.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
I though as much as looking at the stats it seem like that, you had a K/D of 1.23 when the stat's were collected. So I assumed you never had people to kill to get a triple. I remember reading that b.net thing that was great.

Oh, I'm also not very good. 1.2 is a lot higher than I would have expected.

No. We played a team of New Zealand players like an hour ago. They weren't that good at all (not just their shots, but strats and awareness), but we had like 3 randoms that didn't do shit.
we also had FUBAR McDangles, so.... :)
It was King of the Hill, what I like to refer to as the "stupid as fuck version" aka crazy king (way to go 343) and we lost by 20 seconds. Thanks to the gametype, the first 4 hills were all on their side of the map. Then we finally got control of their side and got some solid time with Hill #4, then the spawns swap (Ragnarok) and the next hill is coming up on the side that the other team now controls, that used to be our side. It was fucking stupid. Also, those randoms on our team were allergic to the hill, per usual.

I can upload the footage myself if you like, but it's nothing special, just an unearned victory due to chance with an "even match" between a team of 6 versus our party of 3 plus randoms. I was just making the point that my host didn't give the rest of my team any advantage and the NZ dudes were still able to take just as much of an advantage with latency as Prinz Eugn or FUBAR did.

Ugh, that game was teleportacular- I really like Heavies though. It's Big Team: What I'm Actually Playing Big Team For (random vehicle shenanigans). Moment of the night for me was the Triple Kill on two Banshees and a Ghost... with the Wraith.

Madness

rQ8Ho6e.png

This makes me sad. 80% of those people don't post here anymore, and that's probably being a little generous.

Lol, they'll be back, they always come back. But I agree, I'd say Halo 3 time was the golden age for HaloGAF.

As for Urk, Destiny beta is soon with launch later this year, DestinyGAF will probably carry the torch forward. Won't be long till Bungie starts getting their ass handed to them at their own games again, I'd venture. They got destroyed pretty handily in Bungie vs. The World sendoff in 2011.

Mistel

Banned
rQ8Ho6e.png

This makes me sad. 80% of those people don't post here anymore, and that's probably being a little generous.
Well I admit I totally walked into that lol. What happen with those people did they dislike the changes with the games and the lack of expansion on their criticisms, or get disenfranchised with the community?

Ghazi

FML lol.

I hope I did well, I have a lot more riding on this than just college. First person in my family to take, don't want to do awful on it, may get sent back home, permanently :(

I have to sign up to take it again in fall.

Now for SAT :)

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
As for Urk, Destiny beta is soon with launch later this year, DestinyGAF will probably carry the torch forward. Won't be long till Bungie starts getting their ass handed to them at their own games again, I'd venture. They got destroyed pretty handily in Bungie vs. The World sendoff in 2011.

Hey, we're 1 for 2 in Bungie vs. The World matches and we have jobs! ;)

FML lol.

I hope I did well, I have a lot more riding on this than just college. First person in my family to take, don't want to do awful on it, may get sent back home, permanently :(

The ACT? You can take it multiple times, don't forget. I ended up taking four times (the last one could not give a shit about because I had already gotten a good score the third time).

Like a week ago there was a deal on Amazon for almost 33% off the MSRP. I just checked and it isn't there anymore. Sorry bro.
Yeah, it's on Best Buy and Target still (and maybe more) for $39.99. Target at least looks like they email you a code so there shouldn't be international issues if you have a credit card that works.

EDIT: And Microsoft.com apparently: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...0?s&siteID=.7WaaTN6umc-niU.KRM1YWC0TGrQZrNQuA
Good lord, my XBL ran out, Hope I can get one soon to play again with you guys
KAME!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿¿POOOOORRQQQUUUEEEE??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fracas

#fuckonami
FML lol.

You'll be fine, man!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee! Those teams were to allow for as many different HaloGAF members to play as possible. If it were Team 2 only...RIP in Peace Bungle

feel

Shit maps, shit gametypes (on top of a shit videogame). You bragging about that is as embarassing as you bragging about beating Lebron at a basketball 1-on-1 where he had his arms and legs tied with rope + eyes blindfolded at the last minute before starting.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Shit maps, shit gametypes (on top of a shit videogame). You bragging about that is as embarassing as you bragging about beating Lebron at a basketball 1-on-1 where he had his arms and legs tied with rope + eyes blindfolded at the last minute before starting.

Mmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet!

TheOddOne

ba25e2a23e820299eb8da60fff012d20.gif

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Did you fill in for me or something? Somebody did. I remember I think I was on Team 3 and we had to get a replacement cause they told us the day before and I had to work. So dumb, give us some warning so I can take a half day or something. Although the humpday was far from serious so dont really care. Just bad form on them IMO.

I don't remember. I just remember Spartans vs Elites on Blood Gulch, Invasion slayer. Needle rifles vs DMRs

Aka let the spartans spawn in with the good weapons and also have to capture the point for the good drops. It was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom