• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

I'm getting to the point where I don't want to play anything outside of MLG.

Same here, but I'm losing interest in it.
Half the time the teams aren't fair and one dominates the other.
And I'm so sick of the 4 different maps you play in MLG.
Sanctuary, pit, zealot, countdown.
All relatively boring looking maps, 2 of which I played a lot of in previous games.

Halo 4 please come soon.

Overdoziz

Banned
Today's unf list.

New key art.

Cinematic of new thing.

Animatic of utterly new thing.

Scale revelation.

Weapon naming decision

Music date

General realization

Granular realization

Engine look

Feature improvement

Perks removed

Unf.

Looks good.

i played a few games of MLG last night, it's not terrible. I just don't like the lack of weapon variety and the lifeless forge maps.
If less variety means no shitty weapons than I'll take it.

HaloGAF, I'm not usually one to make posts like this, but I have to. Even if I haven't exactly been active lately.

My girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm pretty much a wreck right now. But I want you guys to know that you're all awesome and I love talking and playing with you. And I think I'm going to need you in the days and weeks to come. So thanks.

And Reach still kinda sucks.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HaloGAF, I'm not usually one to make posts like this, but I have to. Even if I haven't exactly been active lately.

My girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm pretty much a wreck right now. But I want you guys to know that you're all awesome and I love talking and playing with you. And I think I'm going to need you in the days and weeks to come. So thanks.

<3

Today's unf list.

New key art.

Cinematic of new thing.

Scale revelation.

Weapon naming decision

Music date

General realization

Granular realization

Engine look

Feature improvement

Unf.

Idk how I'd survive this wait without you.
Any chance we can hear some of the weapon names you guys scrapped?

Ohh music date :D, that's exciting...

Cows confirmed for halo 4

Fracas

#fuckonami

Sorry to hear, man. I know I've never really met you or even talked to you here, lol, but I feel for you.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I have happily dated literally tens of attractive intelligent and wonderful women. Now Google image search me.

Know that feel. Drink lots of orange juice. You'll need it for the food you won't eat.

I have happily dated literally tens of attractive intelligent and wonderful women. Now Google image search me.

Now Google search his salary. ;^) I kid.

Was asleep till 5, didn't read this till now. I don't know if there is fall damage or not since I did not see a fall from a height that would make it apparent whether it was in or out. If you can't remember what I said or didn't say, reread the post linked in the OP, otherwise you should probably not put words in my mouth. I'm not upset but I've seen it a couple times now where people are claiming I said "x" when no such thing happened.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

We'll always be here.

We never leave.
Was asleep till 5, didn't read this till now. I don't know if there is fall damage or not since I did not see a fall from a height that would make it apparent whether it was in or out. If you can't remember what I said or didn't say, reread the post linked in the OP, otherwise you should probably not put words in my mouth. I'm not upset but I've seen it a couple times now where people are claiming I said "x" when no such thing happened.
You just said x.

CAUGHT YOU DEVO

Trey

We're here for you bro.

I bet you thought this would be something witty and topical, eh?

Overdoziz

Banned
PERKS?!

Fracas

#fuckonami

PERKS???
edit: DAMMIT OVER

Hang in there bro, I know that feel. Don't feel bad for posting this either, takes a lot of courage to do it.

Karl2177

BEES!

And we shall be here for you mang.

Trey

Gotcha.

Redford

aka Cabbie

Apologies.

Homeboyd

Add me bro; GT: Homeboyd903

Are you following march madness by chance? Anything to keep your mind off of it.

Add me bro; GT: Homeboyd903

Are you following march madness by chance? Anything to keep your mind off of it.
I will, thanks. And no, I don't. Right now I'm gonna try and get some sleep, my head feels like it's hit with ten hammers at once.

Thanks for the support, guys. I needed it. I need it. I'm too proud and/or smart to go post something like this in OT, but I needed to vent. I trust most of you guys, so this seemed logical. Thanks. You guys rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFRy8jQ_0U&feature=related

How old are you? What GF# is this?

Dumbest shit I've seen all day: throw flag into the water on tempest stockpile to reset it since there is no fucking way I'm taking it back to my base. Instead of respawning it just resets back into the opposing team's cap.

Fuck Reach.

Dumbest shit I've seen all day: throw flag into the water on tempest stockpile to reset it since there is no fucking way I'm taking it back to my base. Instead of respawning it just resets back into the opposing team's cap.

Fuck Reach.

No... dumbest shit all day was when you decided to play Stockpile on Tempest.

First off Tempest is one of the worst fucking maps ever.

Second Stockpile is one of the worst fucking gametypes ever.

Multiply them together and you get one of the shittiest gametypes ever in a Halo game.

Quit immediately or lose even if you win.

Hire Juices.

Booshka

Fuck Reach.

Bungie deserves more credit for innovative gametypes like Headhunter and Stockpile.

Overdoziz

Banned

Multiply them together and you get one of the shittiest gametypes ever in a Halo game.

Hire Juices.
I've decided a long time ago to quit out of every Tempest game, just like I do with every Sniper game on Hemorrhage and every AR start game. I'm done adapting.

Hire Juices.

It was all HaloGAF and I didn't decide it. It exists. Shut up juices.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hopped on and was wondering why my controls feel odd and why I wasn't moving normally.... turns out my left analogue stick has developed a number of dead zones which make playing Halo or any other game requiring the use of the stick pretty much an uphill battle.

Poop. =/

Top Bottom