• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

CyReN

I have never seen 250+ people in the Halo crowd at events last season, even at Providence. Starcraft however...

Because Reach was a shit title until 343i got a hold of it, as of now there are twice as many teams as Providence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izfhaMwolw0&t=9m42s

^^^ that's better than hearing crickets chirping like the current setup.

Yea it was great, but more seats = better. A thing that factors into the new dead crowd from last year is you hear no announcers.

5v5 stuff works, just not in regular ol' 4v4 maps. Especially considering in TO there's two grenade starts, so that's going to be everywhere.

Still on the 5v5 subject, if the map size is there, which it wasn't for Halo 3 or Reach, it works (see 6v6 Team Battle in H2; Halo 3's Squad Battle used some of this, but it still lacked).

It can work, but shoehorning it into Reach's Objective or Halo 3's social slayer was a mistake in my opinion. If it has to be a thing, it should have its own playlist where only the maps that support it show up.

A little request, if any of you have big size pictures of strange and alien looking valleys, mountains... could you PM them to me?

EDIT: foggy alien looking mountains are cool too.

I've been using the same POS controller for years now. It even has slow turn. And I play on an SD. Gimped and still owning face. That's how I roll.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I've been using the same POS controller for years now. It even has slow turn. And I play on an SD. Gimped and still owning face. That's how I roll.

Yea I rolled with that for too long. I've had this wired one since last summer. Maybe it's finally starting to go on me.

edit: That was just that time. For a few days nothing felt right. That happens to me once in a while. I'm stuck on 4 now though.

Yea I rolled with that for too long. I've had this wired one since last summer. Maybe it's finally starting to go on me.

Yeah I'm going to have to break a new one in soon. Whenever I use a new one I gotta turn down my sensitivity. Then once I get in enough time playing with it I gotta raise it back up.

Karl2177

Karl, surely you don't have Iowa st winning today right?

;)

Game is about to start.

Nope, but I'm fine with whatever the outcome of the game is. If ISU wins I'll be ecstatic, but my bracket is screwed. If Kentucky wins, then my bracket is fine, and I'll still party because it's St. Paddy's.

I was going to get on, but with NCAA wrestling championships and the ISU game, I can't pull myself away from either TV.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yeah I'm going to have to break a new one in soon. Whenever I use a new one I gotta turn down my sensitivity. Then once I get in enough time playing with it I gotta raise it back up.

Also, you can fix your own slow turn. It's not that hard at all.

Homeboyd

Nope, but I'm fine with whatever the outcome of the game is. If ISU wins I'll be ecstatic, but my bracket is screwed. If Kentucky wins, then my bracket is fine, and I'll still party because it's St. Paddy's.

I was going to get on, but with NCAA wrestling championships and the ISU game, I can't pull myself away from either TV.
Shit... they are looking good.

Best team in the country and all that.

Risen

I'm enjoying the Red Bull broadcast more than the last MLG event I watched. No terrible commentary, relatively clear stream with large format.

Good stuffs.

CyReN

I'm enjoying the Red Bull broadcast more than the last MLG event I watched. No terrible commentary, relatively clear stream with large format.

Good stuffs.

Wait until Bravo and Walshy do it next weekend, hopefully they keep Gandhi to minimal or to the floor, and Shockwave is also gone. I'm sure BestMan and Towey will be in sometimes too.

kylej

Banned
wape(1).png

beernod.gif

Top Bottom