• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Redford

aka Cabbie
I don't think people would talk as much shit back when H2-H3 were insanely popular. It's just because the mantle was passed on to CoD that PC snobs are getting their shots in.

Computron

Yeah and we're the brainwashed ones despite being hyper-critical with real concerns not "hurr this isn't a true fps" whatever the fuck that means.

But again, what is the point of those threads? What does anyone want with a thread like that? All I see is people getting really worked up over something pointless.

Walshy dream job is to work on Halo, so 343i.

Interesting.

Of the few pros that I have listened to, Walshy always struck me as someone that could benefit Halo on the developer side, but my experience with pro-types is limited.

What's his non-gaming professional background? Computer science? Graphic Design? Amphetamines?

kylej

Banned
Amphetamines?

I don't know why you would insinuate something like that

walshy1.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah and we're the brainwashed ones despite being hyper-critical with real concerns not "hurr this isn't a true fps" whatever the fuck that means.

But Devo, holding down the right trigger to awesome while a guitar riff plays every single time you press a fucking button is a true shooter.
cough cough call of duty

If Halo isn't a true shooter, I want to know what the hell a real one is.

Karl2177

"The Halo gods gave you host and you still went -5?"

Quote of the night.

And then Starwolf proceeded to go -21.

Edit2: my Xbox just froze. Sorry guys.

Ramirez

Why was objective changed to 5v5? Why is Beaver Creek in such a playlist? Why are the bomb arming spots OUTSIDE of the base? Why is this game so bad?

MLG customs were fun, aside from the terrible connections, vanilla Reach, uggggggh.

Risen

"The Halo gods gave you host and you still went -5?"

Quote of the night.

And then Starwolf proceeded to go -21.

Edit2: my Xbox just froze. Sorry guys.

No worries mayne... GGs.

Why would it pick a host in the northeast that ensured 4 people were red or yellow? Customs were still fun.

Edit: why isn't the whole game bleed through and why does bloom exist?

Edit 2: Can we pleasepleasepleaseplease with sugar on top have the ability to pick the host in custom games in Halo 4?

Why was objective changed to 5v5? Why is Beaver Creek in such a playlist? Why are the bomb arming spots OUTSIDE of the base? Why is this game so bad?

MLG customs were fun, aside from the terrible connections, vanilla Reach, uggggggh.

You know you love that bloom, especially when the other team eats our shots for breakfast. That beaver creek variant is the best, sword, snipes, grenade launchers on both bases. Uguuuu.

No worries mayne... GGs.

Why would it pick a host in the northeast that ensured 4 people were red or yellow? Customs were still fun.

Edit: why isn't the whole game bleed through and why does bloom exist?

Edit 2: Can we pleasepleasepleaseplease with sugar on top have the ability to pick the host in custom games in Halo 4?

Reach really did pull a "who has the worst connection let's pick that" tonight. Christ.

Risen

lol Str8 Rippin just lost to Classic after being up 4-1 with 3 minutes left. They even had the winning cap out with 3 dead and all of them alive, and managed to choke... that's just... ugh.

Just got home from LANing Reach for 2 days and man I forgot how good it is off live.

Do you belieeeeeeve in Live after LAN?
I can't feel the shots all register,
I really don't think I'm strong enough, no.

neoism

HOLY SHIT guys... just watch Game of Thrones in one setting... :O
WOW... BOSS as fuck it needed about 99% more Emilia Clarke Jesus she is a goddess...
also holy fuck at the end with naked Emilia with three dragons on her... :O

Top Bottom