• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lol I may send a msg to that prick, Tashi. Or at the very least join his party when he's in custom games and fuck stuff up.

heckfu

Banned
At first I thought he was calling you punkin, like pumpkin.

Which, coincidentally, is the only thing I will call you from now on.

Lol I may send a msg to that prick, Tashi. Or at the very least join his party when he's in custom games and fuck stuff up.

Joining people's custom games is always fun

But at the same time us joining people's custom games and messing with them is probably why a server browser won't happen, lol

Fracas

#fuckonami
Joining people's custom games is always fun

But at the same time us joining people's custom games and messing with them is probably why a server browser won't happen, lol

Add option to make your game invisible, first off.
If someone joins a custom game and trolls, the host can file an in-game grief report with 1 button press. If the troll gets 3 complaints, they're banned from custom game browsing for 24 hours. Problem solved (I think)

Yah! That'll teach him!

Not really, no.
Not saying it will, he just sounds like someone that would be fun to mess with.

Add option to make your game invisible, first off.
If someone joins a custom game and trolls, the host can file an in-game grief report with 1 button press. If the troll gets 3 complaints, they're banned from custom game browsing for 24 hours. Problem solved (I think)

A better solution would to perma ban gametags/console ID's from your custom made games.

If they just copy everything how halo pc's custom game browser works it'd be perfect :)

FyreWulff

OH, Fyrewulff still isn't buying Halo 4 so that's good.

wat

Fyrewulff admitted a while back he is only posting here to troll us. Don't worry about a lost sale, he's getting legendary anyway.

... no. Just no.

And I thought FyreWulff didn't post here that often anymore because he could not re create the 343i Hoodie for me.

I'm still waiting on a good picture of the back. I have the embroidering for the front pretty much done.

Overdoziz

Banned
Ygjva.png

I didn't have host.
Here's the match

Fracas

#fuckonami
MLG still has it, right? That's something. :-\

Whoa, didn't know that. Never thought I'd say this, but maybe it is time for me to get into MLG. I tried a few games a while back when I first started posting here, it's not too bad. MLG HaloGAF, mind if I play with you guys sometime? I promise I'm not too bad
sort of

Oh, and dumb question: Just how much better is the MLG player pool than typical Reach players?

Computron

Whoa, didn't know that. Never thought I'd say this, but maybe it is time for me to get into MLG. I tried a few games a while back when I first started posting here, it's not too bad. MLG HaloGAF, mind if I play with you guys sometime? I promise I'm not too bad
sort of

I'd be up for that.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
sort of

Oh, and dumb question: Just how much better is the MLG player pool than typical Reach players?
I'm not 100% sure on no bleedthrough in the MLG list. Can someone confirm? Edit : Yeah, from what I can gather online, it's bleedthrough.

From my experience, the MLG list isn't as hard as you might imagine. You've got to be a lot more intelligent and intentional about how you play, and of course play as a team. I still win a decent amount of games in the list.

Wait, did I miss something? Whats all this about firewulff?

Nothing special, Hypertrooper trapped him in his basement and now Fyre is living in sweatshop style conditions until he manages to sew a 343 hoodie for him.

Typical weekend for him tbh.

Does anyone fancy Halo 3 snipes customs? Im guessing not but its worth a shot. I feel like an addict who just hasnt had his fix for a very long time.

Halo 2 pretty much laid the proper foundation, why even stray all that much from it:

Rumble Pit
Double Team
Team Slayer
Team Skirmish <- objective
Team Training <- guests go here
Team Snipers <- stop putting team snipers in other lists and keep it confined to this one
Team Hardcore <- mlg
Big Team Battle <- guests go here too, as much as people don't want dumbass guests in BTB the population would plummet without them
Team SWAT <- people like to play this might as well keep it in
H2 Challenge <- make this community bullshit, griffball/zombies

Honestly Team Doubles could just go the fuck away if they're not going to make decent maps for 2v2. We need anything else?

Seriously 343i? Seriously? First calling the TU playlist Super Slayer? WTF. People don't give a fuck about TU setting or normal. The TS playlist is so popular because it is called Team Slayer. I bet with you about that.(Or I think they do because bsangel wrote in the bulletin: "A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the Title Update settings." So I'm assuming that more than 1500people voted for TU settings) Why should they play a playlist which is called Super Slayer? That sounds stupid. If I hear Super Slayer, I think about gametypes with overpowered Spartans. Squad Slayer was such a great playlist for a) TU settings and b) no fucking Armor lock. Now I have to play with AL again. C'mon. And do we get bleedthrough back? I had a 1vs1, weakened him with DMR and punched him. With bleedthrough he would have been dead, but no he punched me too, my shields were gone and we killed each other.

Edit.: 343i should just say "God damned it. Lets start from the scratch and re think the playlists".

wwm0nkey

Halo 2 pretty much laid the proper foundation, why even stray all that much from it:

Rumble Pit
Double Team
Team Slayer
Team Snipers <- stop putting team snipers in other lists and keep it confined to this one
Team Hardcore <- mlg
Big Team Battle <- guests go here too, as much as people don't want dumbass guests in BTB the population would plummet without them

Honestly Team Doubles could just go the fuck away if they're not going to make decent maps for 2v2. We need anything else?
Nah we need a million playlists and we need to separate large groups of people, I mean that is smart playlist management right?

Seriously though sooo much lists on Reach. Infection NEVER needed to be its own thing, nor did GriffBall, they should have been weekly rotations like in Halo 3 but with double Cr.

(Actually why the fuck were there never any double Cr weekend on Reach? That was a pretty big missed opportunity)

Booshka

Seriously 343i? Seriously? First calling the TU playlist Super Slayer? WTF. People don't give a fuck about TU setting or normal. The TS playlist is so popular because it is called Team Slayer. I bet with you about that.(Or I think they do because bsangel wrote in the bulletin: "A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the Title Update settings." So I'm assuming that more than 1500people voted for TU settings) Why should they play a playlist which is called Super Slayer? That sounds stupid. If I hear Super Slayer, I think about gametypes with overpowered Spartans. Squad Slayer was such a great playlist for a) TU settings and b) no fucking Armor lock. Now I have to play with AL again. C'mon. And do we get bleedthrough back? I had a 1vs1, weakened him with DMR and punched him. With bleedthrough he would have been dead, but no he punched me too, my shields were gone and we killed each other.

Edit.: 343i should just say "God damned it. Lets start from the scratch and re think the playlists".

HaloGAF's slow migration to MLG continues.

Also is there a reason this was done away with:

Ueq0u.jpg

Imagine how useful this would be in regular mm too?

The more I look at Halo 2 I realize how many steps back the multiplayer took.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Nice list, Devo.

HaloGAF's slow migration to MLG continues.
Hah, it's true. Bleedthrough finally tipped me over the edge. Now I just need to not suck so much.

Also is there a reason this was done away with:

Ueq0u.jpg
I was thinking about that earlier. I'm just as excited for Halo 4's UI changes as its gameplay changes. There's so much room for improvement, and it could really boost the community on Live.

Ken

Rumble Pit
Double Team
Team Slayer
Team Hardcore <- mlg

I'd just do away with Team Snipers completely. Every match I've had in that playlist is just pixel hunting on Coagulation.

Top Bottom