• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Figured as much.

I don't get why they would take the assist medal straight out of reach as a placeholder, but not the headshot medal, assuming that is indeed a headshot medal.

But yeah, those are definitely just placeholders.

I think scoring by medals might be a cool addition, if that is what we are seeing there.

I think it is time to bring this back.

gif3bqadk.gif

i dont know if its because im still hungover, but i cant stop watching this... look at the red spartans legs move lol

Why would that be a headshot medal if he only gets an assist?
halo 4: bloom evolved

GhaleonEB

Why would that be a headshot medal if he only gets an assist?

I was just composing that question, but didn't post it since it's early code. Perhaps both of the people firing on an enemy earn the assist now.

With all the complaints about how the Reach assist system is too stingy, that's certainly one way to dole them out more frequently.
because like the caveat at the beginning of the bid states, it's pre-alpha code, with TONS of bugs and artifacts.

Or this. :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That's actually the Out-BR'd medal. The final version will be a Spartan head with steaming shit on it.

Wow, an Out BR'd medal would be fucking badass. Might be tough to detect for something like that though.

"Kill someone with more shields in a 1v1 battle"

Tashi

Nope, that'll be the image for the "Get Shit On" medal. Which will be awarded only in the MLG playlist and only when an opponent's enraged scream reaches a specific volume.

:lol that would be amazing. I know in that past week I would have received this medal many times hahaha

GhaleonEB

Just wanted to mention, today's Challenge to kill 10 enemy vehicles in Firefight really needs to be retired, or cut to 5. The playlist that features ample vehicles, Limited, has been removed.

I think it'll end up being the one game I constantly (annoying;y) push people towards playing this year. So powerful, and such an amazing, fresh co-op experience. The music is Shadow of the Colossus levels of greatness. The environments are just...

Yeah. We're going to play it again tomorrow and hope we get paired with a new player so we can see them experiment too.

Spent all this time listening to its soundtrack, SIMPLY AMAZING.

Homeboyd

Just wanted to mention, today's Challenge to kill 10 enemy vehicles in Firefight really needs to be retired, or cut to 5. The playlist that features ample vehicles, Limited, has been removed.
I swear I was about to mention the same thing (just about that challenge being cut). I literally don't think I've ever completed a Flat Tire challenge... for many reasons.

Get rid of it or make it be worth 343,000 cR.

Tashi

Risen remember that no scope on Oasis I got where I was laughing hysterically?

Well I just looked at the film because I'm capturing it. I missed soooo badly. It was like 3 feet high and off the left a little and it still registered as a headshot. Pretty hilarious. Sweep sniping is the best.

Karl2177

Your statement kind of annoys me honestly.
If I applied the same logic applied to the US - "USA sounds kind of scary".
Mortality rate in Australia: 7.1 per 1000.
Morality rate in the U.S.A.: 8.4 per 1000.

I'm not saying anything about the U.S., I'd love to live there. Just think Devo's statements about Aussieland are kind of wacky.

In any case, as dumb as the bastard may be about Halo I hope he stays safe and alright.

Mostly, so I can bash his opinions. :p

I live in Texas. We'll shoot you for stepping on our grass.

kidding... sort of. well, actually....

Talking about shooting, I'm gonna watch the godfather trilogy for the first time today, I'm hoping it's as good as its made out to be!

Well the first one today, anyway.

Risen

Risen remember that no scope on Oasis I got where I was laughing hysterically?

Well I just looked at the film because I'm capturing it. I missed soooo badly. It was like 3 feet high and off the left a little and it still registered as a headshot. Pretty hilarious. Sweep sniping is the best.

You suck... remember that turn around no scope I had on Oasis - totally right in the center of that dudes forehead. Accuracy at it's best.

(just pretend like you didn't see him slap me in the back for an assassination that didn't count)

I live in Texas. We'll shoot you for stepping on our lawn.

kidding... sort of. well, actually....

I love this state and wish it were it's own country again.

Top Bottom