• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

I'm ambidextrous aka twice as good as Risen.

iDaU7fHqFpRP6.jpg

So after hours of photoshop and skimming through 343 vids I did I came up with this from scratch, I tried to make it as accurated as possible from the pics.

I think there are stores in which you can get photos printed into your shirts, hoodies... so you guys better make use of this, I spent almost 5 hours making it.

I collected some photos of the hoodie so you can get an idea of the colour and scale:

Here is the final product:
final343in-1.png
Grey
Black
Grey logo
White logo
Black logo

That's it Hyper, I don't even know why I bothered since you compared Invasion to Zombies and that's something I can't get over but this is HaloGAF ;)

Lazslo

Does anyone know what Sketch has been up to these days, is it still in the Industry? The Glory days of the Bungie Community team where the Franky, Luke, Sketch era- Late 2006-2010 I think it was. Pshh the good ole days.

I remember the days where I'd have that awkwardly long-yet-not-quite-long hair. First it starts getting in your eyes. Then it tickles your nose. After that it starts tickiling your upper lip and getting into your way when drinking tea. Then it just looks awkward for a while before you can eventually tie it up with some decent about of ponytail left.

Halo related: The Spartan process made Chief bald right? I don't know why think this but I do. Also, Darth Vader comes to mind.

Sorry about the lack of updates for the signed journal drawing. I was waiting until the end of the month so I could cover shipping. If you haven't already, send me a PM to be entered in a drawing for a signed journal by Sparth. (I have three I'm going to give out to HaloGAF, and I have three for Claude to give out on HBO if he would like to do so.)

I'll close it up and chose winners before the end of the week. Good luck, gang.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Does anyone know what Sketch has been up to these days, is it still in the Industry? The Glory days of the Bungie Community team where the Franky, Luke, Sketch era- Late 2006-2010 I think it was. Pshh the good ole days.

Those podcasts got me through so many hours at work, I'm forever in their debt.
You're forgetting "the man with the cans" though

Yo Gabo, you missed the top section that's being blocked by the hood. You can see that the top of the circle is actually completed.
Looks more like the monitor that way, maybe it was designed to accomodate the hood.

So after hours of photoshop and skimming through 343 vids I did I came up with this from scratch, I tried to make it as accurated as possible from the pics.

I think there are stores in which you can get photos printed into your shirts, hoodies... so you guys better make use of this, I spent almost 5 hours making it.

I collected some photos of the hoodie so you can get an idea of the colour and scale:

Yo Gabo, you missed the top section that's being blocked by the hood. You can see that the top of the circle is actually completed.

Mierda, I just noticed that. I'll try to have a fixed tomorrow, thaanks for the heads up bro ;)

Edit: looking more into it top part seems quite different from the original, I'll get that fixed soon.

Lazslo

I loved his Dream Crushing days at GAF.
Oh yeah- like the 3 months before Reach shipped he would come into Gaf and tell us shit that was in Urk's update that day, that was funny stuff. Sketch did love the Dream Crushing. In a perfect world he would jump on the 343i team and help with the release of H4, it would be fucking great to hear from him. He was really good at PR; him and Ellis would make a great team.

Booshka

Oh yeah- like the 3 months before Reach shipped he would come into Gaf and tell us shit that was in Urk's update that day, that was funny stuff. Sketch did love the Dream Crushing. In a perfect world he would jump on the 343i team and help with the release of H4, it would be fucking great to hear from him. He was really good at PR; him and Ellis would make a great team.

Ellis is a multiplayer designer now.

FyreWulff

Here is the final product:
final343in-1.png
Grey
Black
Grey logo
White logo
Black logo

That's it Hyper, I don't even know why I bothered since you compared Invasion to Zombies and that's something I can't get over but this is HaloGAF ;)

This is very helpful. Thanks!

Redford

aka Cabbie
When do the details for special editions typically come for Halo releases?

I hope they include a nice poster with standard like Halo 3's MC and Arbiter one.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'd like to thank Heckfu for this week's montage song choice. It's flowing like the salmon of Capistrano. Need more clips though, including an overkill

Overdoziz

Banned
The ones I've seen so far looked like shit. I think it's pretty hard to actually replicate without using weird pieces that look bad. Maybe I'll try to remake it some day.

And you also lost your Campaign progress?

seeing how the pieces looked similar tha there would be.
and please let us mirror objects in 4

Top Bottom