• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Trey

^It's not good but the outcry is a tad overblown.

Just started reading the Hunger Games. Not bad.

I watched some LPs of Journey and I don't get it. Can someone explain its gameplay mechanics?

ZB + Bleedthrough kills = Fishing with dynamite.

Full Bloom + No bleedthrough five shots = fishing while retarded.

Get adaptioned bad kids!.
fixed

I watched some LPs of Journey and I don't get it. Can someone explain its gameplay mechanics?
just finished the 1st book. the second, so far, is pretty good.

dont say anything about the mass effect ending. only 6hours in

Computron

Soooo, I started modeling the BR:

Qxqb9.png

ibnIAnBmPxRA3v.gif

I've been pleasantly surprised with the series. I'm towards the end of the second book and it's been quite good.

Ken

So my teammates for Columbus went all shady on me and ditched me 3 hours before roster lock.

Why would they do that? Did they find someone else or something? I guess it wouldn't seem too weird if they were people you just met online but it's still pretty mean.

CyReN

Why would they do that? Did they find someone else or something? I guess it wouldn't seem too weird if they were people you just met online but it's still pretty mean.

People are assholes mostly and think they may do better. Pretty common now sadly too.

Hey You

Players vote for Alpha Zombies on Aslyum.

Next game, Alpha Zombies on Uncaged wins.

88llq.gif

Seriously, why are these maps STILL in the playlist? Is 343 too lazy or is it intentional? What's the point of collecting community maps if they leave default ones in (which most ppl vote for)?

Booshka

Same shit happened to Tashi, shady kids gonna do selfish shit. It's really fucked up, but it's to be expected from immature teenagers that you only know from online gaming.

They're running with another guy now and they haven't won a game yet.

I'm mostly pissed about the 50 bucks I spent on a jersey with their team logo on it, that and they go about being all shady and dont tell me anything.

Homeboyd

I'm mostly pissed about the 50 bucks I spent on a jersey with their team logo on it, that and they go about being all shady and dont tell me anything.

Take the recently mentioned wise words of wisodom:

"Get wasted"

Seriously though, that sucks man. Fuck those guys.

senador

Banned
It played really slow on my iphone for some reason. MUCH slower than on my PC. It loads quickly though. Any problems on the new iPad playing back GIFs at speed? I'll post some more as I work on it.

Doh sorry. Meant the one from vidoc with shooting. Your gif is cool too but is playing pretty slow.

Edit: Its better when I open on its own.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Got the new iPad today. The screen is pure sex. Paired with secondapps.com/mockup, I'm on GAF god mode. So good.
Jelly. I want one, but I think I'm going to hold out till the next model comes out. I've been making too many big purchases lately (on student loan money, lol). Plus my 360 is acting up, and might need to be replaced... :-\

Edit : Wow Jazzy, that sucks. :-(

Nutter

Players vote for Alpha Zombies on Aslyum.

Next game, Alpha Zombies on Uncaged wins.

88llq.gif

Seriously, why are these maps STILL in the playlist? Is 343 too lazy or is it intentional? What's the point of collecting community maps if they leave default ones in (which most ppl vote for)?

Have we ever got an official answer? The Matchmaking team at 343 are horrible at interacting with the community. They've made like,what 20 posts on the waypoint forums?

They should have hired Jeremiah/Ninja on Fire or let Shishka handle the playlists, they atleast communicate their reasons to the community.

That gif reaction is better suited to "why are you and tons of players playing a zombies playlist"

Ken

People are assholes mostly and think they may do better. Pretty common now sadly too.

Same shit happened to Tashi, shady kids gonna do selfish shit. It's really fucked up, but it's to be expected from immature teenagers that you only know from online gaming.

Well that's a silly way to break up whatever little camaraderie your team had. I suppose that's what happens when one relies on Halo randoms.

That's terrible, sorry. At least you didn't find out at the event or something.

Sweet, so thanks to some help from our friendly neighborhood Cyren I now only need 1 more teammate and it turns out if you have open slots in your roster you can add them even after roster lock.

In a way I'm glad I don't have to play with those guys anymore though. They were complete asshats.

Booshka

Sweet, so thanks to some help from our friendly neighborhood Cyren I now only need 1 more teammate and it turns out if you have open slots in your roster you can add them even after roster lock.

In a way I'm glad I don't have to play with those guys anymore though. They were complete asshats.

Hopefully it all works out and you can outplace them at the event, rub it in their faces.

CyReN

Post in the open thread.

I pm'd my friend Prodigy to see if he' still a f/a, cool guy and may be a perfect 4th for you guys.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see some of the juniors reach full Member status.

Only some. :p

Blinding

Happy birthday Devo.

GGs Tashi and Risen, the games I played beforehand were all utter shit so I was pretty happy with those games despite the bullshit in the last one (such as no one grabbing rockets under bridge -coughrisencough-.)

FyreWulff

Well, at least karma is being a bitch to them.

Also, happy birthday Devo. To celebrate, I can record a video of playing Whip It on a real keyboard. Because Whip It is the only Devo song in Rock Band that supports keys.

Also holy crap, I'm ten years older than Devo. Thought you were like.. 24

Too much trolling. Some dudes are just super bitter.

I'm 25 Fyre.

DAMN YOU TIMEDOG

Top Bottom