• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

FyreWulff

Happy Birthday!

Btw, what is the easiest mission to do the weekly challenge on?

Campaign co-op in less than 15 minutes on Heroic? Nightfall is the easiest. If you don't know how to do the Forklift glitch, the only battle you actually have to participate in is the one right before the gate. And if you 4 man it, you'll get through it fairly quickly.

Fuchsdh

Campaign co-op in less than 15 minutes on Heroic? Nightfall is the easiest. If you don't know how to do the Forklift glitch, the only battle you actually have to participate in is the one right before the gate. And if you 4 man it, you'll get through it fairly quickly.

This. The Forklift glitch is pretty damn easy, though. Just get the forklift flush against the gate and exit. I think the issue is you need to be aligned with the separation between the two gates, so every time it doesn't work just take a look at where you're aligned and tap the lift slightly forward or backward as necessary. It takes at most 5-10 tries, and if you've got three other players they can distract any Covenant that might wake.

Alternatively you can do Winter Contingency since you can skip all the early battles until you have to get evac.

Happy birthday Devo!

Fracas

#fuckonami
This. The Forklift glitch is pretty damn easy, though. Just get the forklift flush against the gate and exit. I think the issue is you need to be aligned with the separation between the two gates, so every time it doesn't work just take a look at where you're aligned and tap the lift slightly forward or backward as necessary. It takes at most 5-10 tries, and if you've got three other players they can distract any Covenant that might wake.

Alternatively you can do Winter Contingency since you can skip all the early battles until you have to get evac.

Happy birthday Devo!

Aw sweet, didn't know that was the weekly, I'll have to do Nightfall in the next couple days.

And happy birthday Devo!

Happy Birthday, DEVO!

So after hours of photoshop and skimming through 343 vids I did I came up with this from scratch, I tried to make it as accurated as possible from the pics.

I think there are stores in which you can get photos printed into your shirts, hoodies... so you guys better make use of this, I spent almost 5 hours making it.

I collected some photos of the hoodie so you can get an idea of the colour and scale:

Here is the final product:
final343in-1.png
Grey
Black
Grey logo
White logo
Black logo

That's it Hyper, I don't even know why I bothered since you compared Invasion to Zombies and that's something I can't get over but this is HaloGAF ;)
looks great.

senador

Banned
Happy Birthday Devolution! You were one of the first here to accept and play with me. :)

Oh now you are only a year younger than me! Lol

Well guys, I'm afraid we'll have to stop playing Halo from now on: TERRORISTS are using online war games like Call of Duty to plot attacks, The Sun can reveal.

But it's not only CoD that's used:

So by playing Halo, we are training the terrorists! We just can't continue to this.
lol the Sun. People are reading that shit?

Other non-Halo related stuff: You can register for 5th Cell's Hybrid beta now. Personally I'm interested in this title. Can be fun till Halo 4 comes out.

"Other shoot-'em-up games suspected of being targeted by terrorists are thought to be Medal of Honour and the Halo series, but apparently they quit Halo after bleedthrough was removed."

Happy birthday Devo!

Oh shit, did it burst? Or did it heat up and burn you? :-O

Luckily I'm all right. Due to the heat the glass cracked, half the door fell apart.

After finishing with it, I started to heard weird scratches and suddenly a piece of glass flew right next to me, it seems like the glass dilated or something :/

It felt like a final destination movie but it sucked less.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I laughed, but shit, there are real people (including American citizens) being imprisoned and tortured in Guantanamo indefinitely. I'm not condemning your joke, Duncan, just noting the grim reality behind it.

It felt like a final destination movie but it sucked less.
Hahaha. A similar thing happened to me in middle school. Scared the hell out of me.

Top Bottom