• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Where is my weekly Tashi-tage?
I has no internets. Some sort of outage. It's finished, (only 5 days of clips this time because of this outage) but I can't upload it. Not a big deal though seeing as this is the mid season finale.

Episode 5 will air when the MLG playlist is updated with the new gametypes.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm trying to make a mock-up of what H4's multiplayer could look like, in term of AA's and weapon loadouts.

It's not going well so far. Since I'm anti-AA's, I can't think of a single one that doesn't completely upset the balance of multiplayer.

inb4 "that's what AA's are supposed to do"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
AND WHY IN FUCK DOES ANCHOR 9 STILL EXIST?

SHIELD DOORS?

LOW-GRAVITY?

GIMMICK FUCKING CENTRAL MUCH?

ALL POWER WEAPONS IN CENTER? REALLY?

How are those HaloGAF brackets going? :)

Untitled-30.png

That is all right now.

So that 'Working at 343' video got upgraded to 1080p, so now we got a few more pixels of clarity to speculate over:

iblhjCmIFGI7VW.gif

Hah, I didn't expect that to happen. I wonder if there is an good info to be seen in that very small blurry video.. lol

Still, Ill be curious to see what that AR looks like.

kylej

Banned
Explain how Anchor 9 tries to be The Pit at all.

Seriously, explain to me.

who knows, I just remember HaloGAF rejoicing and praising Bungie over the similarities between Anchor 9 and The Pit and how this was a worthy successor to Pit.

people like these wingnuts http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=52631608

regardless

zealot is retarded midship
tempest is retarded valhalla
anchor 9 is retarded pit
countdown is retarded construct
powerhouse is retarded high ground
reflection is retarded ivory tower
grey block sanctuary is retarded sanctuary
spire is retarded

zealot is retarded midship
tempest is retarded valhalla
anchor 9 is retarded pit
countdown is retarded construct
powerhouse is retarded high ground
reflection is retarded ivory tower
grey block sanctuary is retarded sanctuary
spire is retarded

These makes sense. Pit and Anchor I just don't see any similarities besides they both kinda have concrete, I think? A turret at each base too.

kylej

Banned
Base - pit - middle wall - pit - base
It's like The Pit with less ways through the middle, more campable bases, shield doors and space.

and a worse framerate.

Basically it's Pit but terrible.

goddamn you hysteria and elamitewarrior. goddamn you.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So that 'Working at 343' video got upgraded to 1080p, so now we got a few more pixels of clarity to speculate over:

iblhjCmIFGI7VW.gif
So, why were people saying this looks like Countdown?

Base - pit - middle wall - pit - base
It's like The Pit with less ways through the middle, more campable bases, shield doors and space.
That's a more accurate assessment.

GhaleonEB

LTTP PSA: My younger daughter has been getting into Defense Grid lately (still the best tower defense game I've seen, bar none). After she went to bed I hopped on to do a level, for the heck of it. And got a title update - one that adds a HUGE shitton of new modes. Plus, there's new DLC - a whole campaign expansion that crosses Portal with Defense Grid; literally set in Portal's world - with GLaDOS as the villain. It's $5. All in all I'm sitting here looking at 20-30 hours of new stuff.

Why was I not informed of this? Defense Grid is in my top 10 this generation and I somehow missed a massive update from December. WTF.

Top Bottom