• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

I thought I would reach Inheritor, but I doubt I will. I'm just at General Grade 4 at the moment. Although, to be fair, I just started playing in roughly the fall of last year.

HaloTracker is interesting, I need like 15 million to get Inheritor. Which will apparently take me 4.9 years. I dont think that takes into account the fact you earn more as you rank up but considering how my playtime has dropped, I think it balances out the increase in payout. Roughly 5 years to reach Inheritor seems likely lol.

Gaf doesnt seem to have any other Inheritors except HiredN00bs right? I checked his HaloTracker and he has almost has enough CR to be Inheritor twice over. Thats absolutely crazy. HaloTracker expects him to hit the 40,000,000 CR mark in less than 3 months!

Share the wealth bro! The rich get richer I guess. :p

EDIT: I hope the Halo 4 ranking system is more in line with the CoD system, where time played is a large factor, but you can speed up the ranking process by being a more proficient killing machine.

Gui_PT

I planned on getting to Inheritor but then I completely stopped having fun with this game.

I get one or two dailies and that's about it.

Halo 4, please bring the love back!

Booshka

HaloTracker is interesting, I need like 15 million to get Inheritor. Which will apparently take me 4.9 years. I dont think that takes into account the fact you earn more as you rank up but considering how my playtime has dropped, I think it balances out the increase in payout. Roughly 5 years to reach Inheritor seems likely lol.

Gaf doesnt seem to have any other Inheritors except HiredN00bs right? I checked his HaloTracker and he has almost has enough CR to be Inheritor twice over. Thats absolutely crazy. HaloTracker expects him to hit the 40,000,000 CR mark in less than 3 months!

Share the wealth bro! The rich get richer I guess. :p

As the dongers would say, the obese get morbid.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'll probably hit Inheritor eventually. I'll be like "Oh. Cool. Finally happened." and then hop in for another match.

GhaleonEB

Weapon feedback in Reach is great. You can really tell the difference by the plasma pistol. Load up Halo 3, fire the PP, and then load up Reach and do the same.

Yup. This has a lot to do with why I love Firefight so much. There's a great feedback loop on the enemies as well; Elite shield flaring, Skirmisher's flying into the air when headshot, landing a sniper round as a Brute runs past and sending them pinwheeling through the air. It's just damn fun to shoot guys in Reach. That's the reason the game is still so much fun despite the issues it has.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This is for Elzars sake more than anything, I played a pretty laggy game where a dude called Norfolk N Skill kept insisting on AR rushing me then tbagging me (well he managed it the once):

:(
Agro XBL messages is a game in and of itself for some people. Which I can appreciate sometimes, heh. Just not when someone has no ground to stand on.

Yup. This has a lot to do with why I love Firefight so much. There's a great feedback loop on the enemies as well; Elite shield flaring, Skirmisher's flying into the air when headshot, landing a sniper round as a Brute runs past and sending them pinwheeling through the air. It's just damn fun to shoot guys in Reach. That's the reason the game is still so much fun despite the issues it has.
This is as good a time as any to bring up the much fucking needed updates to Firefight.

- FF Doubles needs to have the time limit increased.
- 2x Score Attack is shit and needs to be removed from Doubles or at the very least moved down the list. Nothing more infuriating than to choose Limited or Score Attack first than to have your asshole teammate pick 2x at the last second.
- Arcade gametypes need a serious overhaul. It's just mindless BFG shooting that require nothing resembling teamwork.
- Addition of an ODST style Firefight gametype would do wonders. Please.

Ramirez

Halotracker says I'm 5 months away from Inheritor.

I guess it's a possibility. :)

I'm an Eclipse right now, and that website says I'm still 1.7 years away from hitting Inheritor, and yet some people hit Inheritor even before the credit buff...

babydino.gif

Fuchsdh

Oh yeah I saw how bad the ranks look like. Kind of funny that the site is dead tomorrow. Or not. It is sad. Ah not really. I do not know.

Well, certain parts of it probably will be, I doubt they can get the same level of in-depth stuff by just scraping.

Good I bothered checking it today. 3.4 years to Inheritor. Not happening. And that means no 100% armory completion either. Whatevs. I was 16 months behind the curve anyhow. Bring on Halo 4!

blamite

There was only one copy and it was cast back into the fiery pit from whence it came.

Imagine season one of RvB, only with sloppier camera work, no humor at all, and featuring bored players that inexplicably start to shoot each other. It was filmed in one night (being due the next day) and all of the voice work (even female characters) was recorded by one guy because he was the only person still awake.

Relevant.
Ha, some friends and I actually did a machinima version of the last act of Macbeth for a Lit class in HS. Maybe I'll post that here someday...?

Top Bottom