• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Fracas

#fuckonami
Warhouse confirmed terrible map. DMR coming back is hot though.

7nTdX.jpg

lol

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Is what happened to you really a glitch? That happens to be a fair amount on Zealot lifts when I follow someone and melee.

I know what you're talking about, but this was definitely a bug. It has since been fixed by one of our many awesome and talented and really good at Halo, engineers.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Bleedthrough has to be in, it would only make sense. The Reach shield/health system was complete garbage, surely H4 will have bleedthrough, right?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
for god sakes I hope they pick one and stick with it. Reach is a cluttered disaster.

I could see bloom bring a viable option for reigning in the DMR without nerfing its range. Reach style bloom is definitely not what I want to see, though.

and lol @ Elzar.

Edit : and thanks to Ellis for answering questions / clarifying / mocking Over.

kylej

Banned

Mancannons to push you to the center, emphasis on skyboxes, random superfluous mech being built, multiple convoluted levels, dazzling visual style filled with crates and staircases and nonsense, Orbital similarities, etc. 343 loves their needlessly huge, boring maps too so I'm not sure how big it'll be.

I'm sure some will like it but the drabs of information we have are pretty much the polar opposite of what I want in a Halo map. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Fucking please tell me there's no rof related bloom in Halo 4. DMR and BR is interesting. Gonna be weird having two human precision rifles. Maybe the DMR will have a really slow rof while retaining its 3x scope.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
We need more people prob if interested, its starting off very small at the moment.
I'll see if I can fill a role if needed. Writing articles sounds daunting.

Also, not sure what to take from their BR vs DMR on second thought. Not only will the game change drastically from now until release but I could probably beat everyone on todays podcast 1v4...in Halo 4. No offense.

zap

Also, not sure what to take from their BR vs DMR on second thought. Not only will the game change drastically from now until release but I could probably beat everyone on todays podcast 1v4...in Halo 4. No offense.

You gunna take that Frankie/David? You best 1v4 him in Halo 4 now.

Woorloog

Banned
Range->
Shotty*-AR-Magnum-BR-DMR-Sniper**
?

*Ain't confirmed but we can expect to have it or some other close range weapon.
**Same.

Booshka

Obligatory Tashi Ceiling Joke

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.

I believe the last time we faced each other in Halo, you were on the receiving end of me hitting your ceiling. :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I believe the last time we faced each other in Halo, you were on the receiving end of me hitting your ceiling. :)
Really? Props

Last time I remember us playing against eachother, you got the starring role in my CE map pack montage ;]

Lolol ply...Wood?

Top Bottom