• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Lolol ply...Wood?
xWLtv.jpg

Kuroyume

Banned
They need to stop with this mancannons stupidity and get back to using teleporters more. Only map where I liked mancannons was Avalanche. That one ever had teleporters too.

Very happy to see the DMR back. Don't want to see them do anything stupid to it and gimp it somehow.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
They need to stop with this mancannons stupidity and get back to using teleporters more. Only map where I liked mancannons was Avalanche. That one ever had teleporters too.

Very happy to see the DMR back. Don't want to see them do anything stupid to it and gimp it somehow.
Calling it now:

Slower fire rate than BR
Longer Range than BR
Stronger bloom or recoil

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Narrows brah

I'm guessing it's more loadout-driven, as evidenced by Frankie comparing them directly.

If that's the case, it should have equal kill-time and zoom with the BR. Recoil, damage per round, and rate of fire can be adjusted in that window.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guessing it's more loadout-driven, as evidenced by Frankie comparing them directly.

Choose your precision weapon.
You mean we'll get to pick which one we spawn with? I think that's likely. But the guns will still have differences between them... Sorry, I can't tell if your post was meant to add to or contradict mine (well, Plywood's).

Finally finished the podcast after numerous distractions, I was sad at the lack of Halo 4 music. Anyways, here are the things that stood out to me-

Wraparound and Warhouse not final names. =)
Wraparound is not like Narrows =)
Warhouse reminiscent of Halo 2’s art =)
AR (is kinda beefy) =)
Sound design is awesome (But we can't hear it yet) =(
Covenant weapons are deadly sounding =)
MP and Campaign shown off to “a lot of special guests..” =D
Info coming out soon, incremental and bigger =D
More pretty pictures plus more to come (trailer?) =D
DMR is back =)
No Bubble Shield =(

GhaleonEB

DMR better for shooting opponents in mid-air. Makes me wonder about the bullet spread for the BR.
I haven't listened, but it's a lot easier to land a single shot on a rapidly moving opponent (say, though a man cannon) than it would be with a burst-fire weapon because you'd have to track the player's movement path to land all three shots. Even with no spread.

Calling it now:

Slower fire rate than BR
Longer Range than BR
Stronger bloom or recoil
Yup. I'm okay with this, but I hope it still just has a 2x scope.

Finally finished the podcast after numerous distractions, I was sad at the lack of Halo 4 music. Anyways, here are the things that stood out to me-

Wraparound and Warhouse not final names. =)
Wraparound is not like Narrows =)
Warhouse reminiscent of Halo 2’s art =)
AR (is kinda beefy) =)
Sound design is awesome (But we can't hear it yet) =(
Covenant weapons are deadly sounding =)
MP and Campaign shown off to “a lot of special guests..” =D
Info coming out soon, incremental and bigger =D
More pretty pictures plus more to come (trailer?) =D
DMR is back =)
No Bubble Shield =(
Sounds good. Still banking on Edge - and other print media - having new stuffz in a week or so.

Overdoziz

Banned
Don't invite me if you're just gonna quit games, even if it's 3v4 'cause a kid quit at the start and you feel it's pointless to play. Might as well play with randoms.
If you wanna waste your time getting spawnraped then be my guest. I'd rather search for a new -possibly good- match.

kylej

Banned
Don't invite me if you're just gonna quit games, even if it's 3v4 'cause a kid quit at the start and you feel it's pointless to play. Might as well play with randoms.

??? Why would you play 15 minutes of 3v4 objective when you could quit out and find another game?

Louis Wu

Played a game of Slayer on Prisoner. The other team sucked. We pulled out to a really fast lead, and I had a Running Riot about 2 minutes in. (Six kills with my first four rockets. Like I said, they were really, really bad.)

My teammate starts shooting at me, dropping grenades at my feet. Guess he doesn't want me to get a Perfection, or something.

So he manages to get me killed a couple of times (Grenades just as someone from the other team comes around the corner, etc), and the second time, he's shooting me along with the other team. I die, and he immediately comes over to hump.

And gets his ass assassinated.

Gotta love them douchebags!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=27507804

(I'm the blue guy on the right who dies first.)

Risen

If you wanna waste your time getting spawnraped then be my guest. I'd rather search for a new -possibly good- match.

Those kids were trash and we were on Kyle's host... we hold them off if you half way try... I really don't feel like it's a waste of my time to be challenged. I feel like it's weak to give up. Just my bent... To each his own. Not mad at you personally.

Just letting you know, I'd rather not play than play with folks who quit, for whatever reason.

I can get that level of "fun" from randoms.

GG

??? Why would you play 15 minutes of 3v4 objective when you could quit out and find another game?

Because I have a dislike for quitting... on anything; even a silly Halo game. Like I said... just me. Everyone has their "thing" - that's one of mine.

Overdoziz

Banned
Those kids were trash and we were on Kyle's host... we hold them off if you half way try... I really don't feel like it's a waste of my time to be challenged. I feel like it's weak to give up. Just my bent... To each his own. Not mad at you personally.

Just letting you know, I'd rather not play than play with folks who quit, for whatever reason.

I can get that level of "fun" from randoms.

GG

Because I have a dislike for quitting... on anything; even a silly Halo game. Like I said... just me. Everyone has their "thing" - that's one of mine.
It's like the second time in a week or so that you quit out of a lobby and went out to play on your own. You'd really rather play with randoms than people who quit out of games because it's 3v4?

It's like the second time in a week or so that you quit out of a lobby and went out to play on your own. You'd really rather play with randoms than people who quit out of games because it's 3v4?

At least with randoms there is a chance they won't quit. All it takes for you is getting spawn killed twice in a row or else getting Tempest and boom, you're gone :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
So on or around April 12th is the date for news? (hopefully)
The combination of Reach's frustration and slow bits of Halo 4 news is killing me.

At least with randoms there is a chance they won't quit. All it takes for you is getting spawn killed twice in a row or else getting Tempest and boom, you're gone :p
Granted, I've only played it a handful of times, but what's with the hate for Tempest? I enjoyed it. At least more than the majority of Reach's default maps.

Risen

I think I already answered that above... but yeah. When I'm playing with friends I'd expect them not to quit, even when it's 3v4. You're no different than the kid who quit to make it 3v4. He gave up because it wasn't going well for him. The instant it's not going well for you, you'd rather quit and go find another game.

I'd rather get crapped on and not quit, than quit because I might get crapped on.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
You know what I'm looking forward to? Good BTB maps in Halo 4.

Please.

Wait, what? I hate Uncaged.
Then... Why'd you say "Ouch man"? Oh, I get it, you were commiserating with me, not acting insulted. Totally misread that, heh.

senador

Banned
Played Halo for a bit. I haven't played in a long time so it made me dizzy. Did pretty good though. Won an FFA KoTH with +30.

What's Super Slayer?

Jet packs are still dumb.

Played some 3 today, quite enjoyed it. Got back on Reach and enjoyed it way more. The BR is awesome, don't get me wrong but the feedback in Reach is so much better.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Message me I guess to whoever is getting on to play with Frankie. I'm on already.

NYSTOFMIND23

Send a message

Top Bottom