• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Fuchsdh

Wooh. My first Forging session complete. Selecting weapons and spawns without grabbing the underlying geometry is annoying.

Anyone have any good tuts on making good spawns?

Thought they'd have a chance if they continue to be a second half team and could keep them under 40 points in the first. Doesn't look too good.

Stuck at work and have to listen to it, god I fucking hate this job.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I couldn't care less about RE6. All I want is H4.

Though yall probably coulda guessed that.

Karl2177

It channels well the Believe Diorama ad from Halo 3 and his Raindrops nocturne.

I just imagined that you straightened your beard, put on a top hat and monocle, and started smoking a pipe saying "Oh yes, Chopin's Raindrop Nocturne. Yes, yes," in an exquisite British accent. I need to get back to work.

Schmitty

I just imagined that you straightened your beard, put on a top hat and monocle, and started smoking a pipe saying "Oh yes, Chopin's Raindrop Nocturne. Yes, yes," in an exquisite British accent. I need to get back to work.

Correction...it is actually a prelude!!

Tawpgun

So I just found out about the Reach tourney at PAX East. Anyone know the specifics of that? Is it an actual tourney or just play games. Either way, lets get some dongers out there.

PS What panel has Grimbrother on it?

EDIT: Found it

CyReN

akIa1.jpg

Even though it's Halo 4, I can't get hyped about magazine coverage for a game. It is just always so poor. Plenty of misinformation in the article, terrible scanned screens, no video footage.

Hopefully the Bulletin being moved to Thursday means actually good footage direct from 343 as a redemption.

For whatever reason, never been so uninterested in the national championship as this year.

Top Bottom