• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

What bothers me most is that this issue has barely been addressed. All that was really said was that whatever this progression system is, it's not going to mimic Call of Duty, and that it's not based on "perks". For me at least, simple Halo is best Halo. On the bright side, the bit that Devo and Domino Theory saw didn't have AAs of any kind. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting.
Don't panic.

FyreWulff

Does that mean we won't be able to share files for 2-3 months? wow

I guess this means 343 won't be updating new maps into matchmaking which also means no AS update for other 2-3 months.

BIG SAD FACE

CC is already figuring out blackout file procedures. If nothing happens to the in-game search, we'll be able to at least pull up file shares via gamertags.

Homeboyd

Perfection has now been changed to Chopper Gunner. Also medals are gone, killstreaks are in, BR will not be in the finished game, maps will be recycled from the campaign and Legendary Edition can only be bought through Game UK.

Family-Guy-Vomit.gif

kylej

Banned
Oh man the Chop G on Jungle. We used to run consecutive Blackbirds/Chop Gs/Dogs on Jungle and Summit starting around 10 seconds into a game of Dom.

an example of my bro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkCv5H9b28&t=6m30s I think Iscariote alone got Quad Dogs this game.

Drop in drop out = endless scrubs to dong on too. Black Ops is some of the most fun I have ever had playing multiplayer.

Happy bday Cyren, I hope you can recover from Elzars pic.

Oh man the Chop G on Jungle. We used to run consecutive Blackbirds/Chop Gs/Dogs on Jungle and Summit starting around 10 seconds into a game of Dom.

an example of my bro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkCv5H9b28&t=6m30s I think Iscariote alone got Quad Dogs this game.

Drop in drop out = endless scrubs to dong on too. Black Ops is some of the most fun I have ever had playing multiplayer.

Are you still playing it!?? Black Ops was incredible. Blackbird/ Chopper Gunner was a legendary combination. Shame the new CoD was a bit weak.

Happy bday Cyren, I hope you can recover from Elzars pic.

Are you still playing it!?? Black Ops was incredible. Blackbird/ Chopper Gunner was a legendary combination. Shame the new CoD was a bit weak.

I've noticed a lot of my "halo" friends prefer blops to the MW games. I think its better than MW3 too.

Overdoziz

Banned
Black Ops has shitty netcode and hit detection, I couldn't play this shit past level 7. The terrible WW2/Vietnam setting didn't help either.

heckfu

Banned
USA are playing Canada in soccer next Saturday and my buddies and I have giant Terrance and Phillip heads with movable mouths to take to the game.

Classic.

Expecting an admission of error in removing Anni Squad/Squad Slayer, a slavish, lickspittle apology to the wronged denizens of MM and news of their impending reinstatement to MM in tonight's bulletin.

@Cyren

Any idea where I can find Cursed Lemon's Halo 3 montage, I think it was called 'montage of a mediocre player' or something similar.

CyReN

Expecting an admission of error in removing Anni Squad/Squad Slayer, a slavish, lickspittle apology to the wronged denizens of MM and news of their impending reinstatement to MM in tonight's bulletin.

@Cyren

Any idea where I can find Cursed Lemon's Halo 3 montage, I think it was called 'montage of a mediocre player' or something similar.

He still has it on his HDD, I can ask him to load it up on youtube if you want.

You have made me who I am therefore whathaveyoudone?

:p

Also getting a private, sensual animal crossing story told to me by Hydra right now on twitter, I'm on the edge of my seat.

You just made me go on twitter, and I am pissing myself laughing, or am I mad? I don't even know anymore. Damn you!

Fuchsdh

Happy Birthday Cyren!

Is there anyone here who is willing to trade an Anniversary Map Pack code for one or two keys for Terraria on Steam? Unfortunately I don't have anything else to trade it for at the moment but having the map pack is not THAT important anyway.
Backstory: I gave mine away because I thought I would never touch Reach again but in the last few days I played a little with the Anniversary disk and had more fun than I expected. It would be nice to play the new maps in all the playlists.

I've got an extra Anniversary code since someone gave me one of theirs and I've since purchased HCEA. I don't know what Terraria is and don't particularly care. If you had a DOTA 2 key I might've pumped you for it. :)

Send me a PM with your details and I'll shoot it to you.

Also got a code for MC armor that I'm never going to use.

Happy escape from the womb anniversary Cyren!

Also: are we getting a bulletin to read today, or are we just going to wallow in our usual isolated misery?

P.S. I'm hoping for both!

Top Bottom