• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Homeboyd

office-creed-bratton153.jpg

This was posted on gaming side while I continued my ME3 bitching. Christian Allen from Bungie wants to make a game that publishers say is too smart for console gamers. Thought it might merit some notice in HaloGAF as well.

Reminds me of the days of playing Operation: Desert Storm on the GameCube a few years ago with Krow and some friends. Trying to destroy tanks in that game was so intense. We'd spend ages behind a hill, poking out every so often to scan for enemies. You could never rush in and missions took forever as a result, but my god it was fun.

Ken

This was posted on gaming side while I continued my ME3 bitching. Christian Allen from Bungie wants to make a game that publishers say is too smart for console gamers. Thought it might merit some notice in HaloGAF as well.
What I get out of it is that people want minimal time and thought investment for rewards in games. No more sitting prone in bushes for 30 minutes to kill a dude or cutting the pie after opening every door. SWAT and Living Dead playlists are examples of this in Halo, IMO. Kill dudes fast and get rewarded quickly.

Spawnling

We will see how today's update goes. Just a little more in depth look at how some of the planning works in Halo 4 might decide if I'm getting the game :/

Hey You

It would be awesome to get a full match on one of those wraps, remove everything we haven't seen/don't know about and release it.

Top Bottom