• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

CyReN

I didn't play him. He asked if Elites were back for MP. I said no, stared at him for an uncomfortable period. And asked him if he played a lot of SWAT. He blushed.

I always knew those MLG gamepics would backfire.

terms5.png

Ps: Googling for the gamerpic your picture came up by the way, weird.

That reveal Frankie teased has got to be fiction/universe related stuff, or possibly something BTB/vehicle related.

Seeing the images from the NYC secret NFL draft beta made me realize how comfortable I am with the look of the Spartan IVs. Can't wait to see the rest of the game, but for now I'll just play Reach...bleh.

That reveal Frankie teased has got to be fiction/universe related stuff, or possibly something BTB/vehicle related.

Seeing the images from the NYC secret NFL draft beta made me realize how comfortable I am with the look of the Spartan IVs. Can't wait to see the rest of the game, but for now I'll just play Reach...bleh.

You should play that one game mode that makes you happy.

feel

Alright finally went looking for a video of this Boom! Ball thing you keep mastrbigging about, should've guessed it had something to do with Grenade Launchers. It does seem fun.

Kuroyume

Banned
I was thinking of the DMR and H4 while reading this thead and I recalled some people asking for the scope to be limited to 2x rather than 3x and it occurred to me how stupid of a demand that is. Isn't the whole point of the DMR to be a long range/non one-two hit kill weapon (like the sniper)? If you limit the scope to 2x then it becomes a BR that's inferior at mid range. Why then would anyone use the DMR? There are some of us who like the feel of manual one bullet weapons, but the DMR should have other redeeming qualities.

I was thinking of the DMR and H4 while reading this thead and I recalled some people asking for the scope to be limited to 2x rather than 3x and it occurred to me how stupid of a demand that is. Isn't the whole point of the DMR to be a long range/non one-two hit kill weapon (like the sniper)? If you limit the scope to 2x then it becomes a BR that's inferior at mid range. Why then would anyone use the DMR? There are some of us who like the feel of manual one bullet weapons, but the DMR should have other redeeming qualities.
As is, the 3x Zoom damaged open areas like Haemorrhage or any where but the sides of Highlands.
Nevermind how it pushes Campaign engagement distance out even further.

Kuroyume

Banned
That's debatable. I never noticed it so it never bothered me and I think the speed increase both in base speed movement and default sprint for everyone will prevent that from happening in H4.

daedalius

3x would probably be fine if they reduced the magnetism and assist at extreme range, that is why hemorrhage and other large maps are a nightmare of getting constantly pinged.

Homeboyd

neoism

woow GUYS.. I'm playing ODST for the first time in like 2 years, and I have to say, this is the most atmospheric, Halo game ever... playing on heroic. I love it, I really hope for this stuff in destiny. Also holy shit, the needler is the cutiest thing, it looks like a baby's needler lol. Also most definitely Marty's best work, even compared to Reach's which I think is his least best in his Halo games. Does anyone know if some of the guys that worked on are at 343 or are they still at bunige.

MIMIC

Banned
So I'm back to my achievement whoring with the new maps.....and WOW. Hang 'Em High is one of them :) It was the ONLY map I played in CE (just rockets with my brother). I haven't played that map in forever but I still know it like the back of my hand. =p

Aggrotek

I'd like to get back in on the customs, it's been a while since I've played with any of you guys... I fell off the world for a while.
Not that I'm popular or nothin'.

Top Bottom