• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

If it wasn't like 03:44 in the morning I totally would. I might send you a friend request though so if I am on when you are you can join. I play pretty regularly, I should warn you though that Elzar is also generally in my party. I understand if you want to run and just never stop running :p

Why don't you tell them about how much you keep crawling back, for a taste of that sweet, sweet s-u-g-a.

zapp_brannigan_futurama.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D255

The rail gun sounds pretty cool from what we got in the bulletin. Hopefully, it won't have too much aim assist so that it'll require some skill to use it. Flipping warthogs also doesn't sound bad, as long as the vehicle physics aren't as wonky as they are in Reach.

I haven't rage quit since I don't' even know when. I feel dirty. Solitary is just so infuriating.
See I have the problem of not quitting when I get pissed off. Then I just get even more enraged by the end of the game. Then I go onto gaf and rant post about how everything sucks. It's a bad practice. i think halo4 will cure that to some degree.
please frankie?

ZalinKrow

See I have the problem of not quitting when I get pissed off. Then I just get even more enraged by the end of the game. Then I go onto gaf and rant post about how everything sucks. It's a bad practice. i think halo4 will cure that to some degree.
please frankie?

I think if a game is going really badly and your team are losing by a substancial amount, they should just have the game start to play some super relaxing music. Bit o' smooth jazz. I mean, surely that would prevent rage quitters and people getting mad by 100%, right? 343 you can use this idea, it's fine.

I think if a game is going really badly and your team are losing by a substancial amount, they should just have the game start to play some super relaxing music. Bit o' smooth jazz. I mean, surely that would prevent rage quitters and people getting mad by 100%, right? 343 you can use this idea, it's fine.

haha can you imagine the shock when all of a sudden we hear Kenny G. and his saxophone segue into an intense match where players are getting pissed off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=447yaU_4DF8#t=20s

Gazzawa

Zalinkrow wants Deathstreaks confirmed.

ZalinKrow

haha can you imagine the shock when all of a sudden we hear Kenny G. and his saxophone segue into an intense match where players are getting pissed off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=447yaU_4DF8#t=20s

Haha that'd be epic. Although eventually it'd probably be like the most dreaded thing that could happen. Your team are already frustrated that they're losing and then suddenly that music starts playing. I can just totally imagine some freakouts as soon as it starts:

"Guys, guys c'mon we have to bring this back! God da- *smooth jazz enters* OH GOD DAMNIT, GUYS SERIOUSLY"

Zalinkrow wants Deathstreaks confirmed.

There should be sprees for dying just like there are for killing. And everytime you add 5 more deaths and get a new spree, a different track should play :p

Overdozis (I thought you asked it a day ago), You actually can look at stats from each playlist on Halo waypoint. Go to stats. There you should be able to find your stats per playlist.

ZalinKrow

Invasion?

No, I mean a cool game.

Edit: Sounds like I'm talking crap about reach. I meant something different.

Haha yeah I gotcha. I'm down for some Mass Effect this weekend, get back into it before the new DLC comes out. I don't have MP3 though, so if you meant that then :( I hear Xand loves the multiplayer in that though ;)

Gui_PT

Talking crap about Reach? Now that's a cool game to play.

Haha yeah I gotcha. I'm down for some Mass Effect this weekend, get back into it before the new DLC comes out. I don't have MP3 though, so if you meant that then :( I hear Xand loves the multiplayer in that though ;)

We can play other games while talking crap about Reach!

ME3 sounds cool, I have to rank up one character so I can promoted to get that squad challenge or whatever it's called.

ZalinKrow

We can play other games while talking crap about Reach!

ME3 sounds cool, I have to rank up one character so I can promoted to get that squad challenge or whatever it's called.

Yeah definitely, I haven't played it in ages so I've to rank up a few characters. Think I've a fair few on high levels though. I probably won't be on until later tonight though. But I should be on tomorrow anyway :)

Gui_PT

Yeah definitely, I haven't played it in ages so I've to rank up a few characters. Think I've a fair few on high levels though. I probably won't be on until later tonight though. But I should be on tomorrow anyway :)

Sounds good. As long as Xand doesn't bother us it's fine.

He's still not on GAF so he can't read this, right?

Rtas

Ahhh nothing like an early saturday Halo:CEA achievement run to start the weekend. only have 6 left to get now, anyone have any advice for the two library ones, I know the speed reader one the timer resets when you die, but every time I get close to doing the not dying one I always get killed when I'm about to get the index

Blueblur1

Anyone else hate the new weapon sound effects in Anniversary? The game just doesn't feel right without the classic sound effects (namely the sound effects from weapon switching).

Ahhh nothing like an early saturday Halo:CEA achievement run to start the weekend. only have 6 left to get now, anyone have any advice for the two library ones, I know the speed reader one the timer resets when you die, but every time I get close to doing the not dying one I always get killed when I'm about to get the index

I'm a little busy today but maybe we can figure out a time to do both this weekend, the library ones are the last ones I need.

Top Bottom