• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Which program are you using? I made mine with Paint.NET, just deleted everything around the shark so that it showed the transparent checkerboard, then saved as PNG .
Adobe Illustrator. Everywhere but here it has no background.

edit: just found out that though it says 100xsomething pixels in illustrator, it's really like 400px. And Illustrator doesn't let you scale by pixels, so I'm trying Gimp.

feel

There are those who said this day would never come

What are they to say now?
2/10

/Marty

edit-
Anyone here know the name of that first person mech game that looks amazing? It's an indie game for PC that's still in development, and IIRC it will be F2P

edit2-

found it, it's called HAWKEN, looks so good

Ryaaan14

Banned
Adobe Illustrator. Everywhere but here it has no background.

edit: just found out that though it says 100xsomething pixels in illustrator, it's really like 400px. And Illustrator doesn't let you scale by pixels, so I'm trying Gimp.

Yeah I just use Photoshop and have no background and save as .png. Should work the same in Illustrator.

Edit: Oh, Illustrator, thought ImageReady in my head. Can you export it to Photoshop and just delete the layers from there? Or are you a weirdo with Illustrator and not Photoshop?

Yeah I just use Photoshop and have no background and save as .png. Should work the same in Illustrator.

Edit: Oh, Illustrator, thought ImageReady in my head. Can you export it to Photoshop and just delete the layers from there? Or are you a weirdo with Illustrator and not Photoshop?
yeah I don't have photoshop. I, um, borrowed Illustrator. And it's not a problem of having layers, there is no background layer. It's inserted when I upload the image to here.

TCKaos

I figured it was some take on this sort of thing.

2689448_orig.jpg

That's CIO, right?

Probably stands for Covert Intelligence Operations or something similar.

Tawpgun

You know...

In a way, it's a good thing the pre order armor looks so ugly.

That way, no one will feel bad when they miss out on shit armor.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Some might like this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730567?

Reveal of Spartan Ops will be on a GTTV show on Spike TV during E3 on June 4th at 10PM EST

Man I've got the whole day dedicated to this year's E3! I'm chatting it up with Therms as usual during the MS conference, then we watch EA, then Ubisoft. Hopefully there's a break in between that and the Spartan Ops reveal so I can get my Monday workout in.

Get hype!

First one is hideous, sorry mang. Don't need G.I. BK on the field.

Sort of agree, but...

Isn't that concept art for Master Chief from Halo: CE? It'd make a fun easter egg at least.

This sums it up. I would love to see some of the old concepts come to life. just make em hard to unlock.

Well Bungie just announced they WILL NOT be at E3 this year.

hCXRX.png

From the Mail Sack with DeeJ this week.

Vxuh8.png

Link to Tweet

Damn =/

I can't believe that I'm the first one to point out this fugly helmet:
tEhkD.png

What was 343 thinking?

Its the 'nose' that bugs me the most, if all three were closer it would less like a weird face..also, all the helmets shown look strangely similar to default Spartan IV. I hope we can get more distinct variety like in Halo 3. They all really feel like the same base design, like a lot of armor in Reach.

Some might like this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-e3-2012/730567?

Reveal of Spartan Ops will be on a GTTV show on Spike TV during E3 on June 4th at 10PM EST

Awesome stuff, I cannot wait til e3!

GhaleonEB

Recording clip of great Firefight moment. Yay!

Not being able to share, or render it: Boo!

Are there alternatives out there, shy of having a capture card?

Wasn't exactly sure what Letters was referring to. Wasn't far off thinking he had a lot of money to spend on muscle cars like a second 1968 Plymouth GTX as seen here.

Anyone else experiencing really laggy games in Reach right now?

When I was playing earlier, everything had reset for my character. Basic armour, a random emblem as well as stars next to most menu items. By far the biggest thing was that my control scheme was reset to default lol.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I guess that means the press conference will just have the campaign?

Before I expected campaign and Spartan Ops, and this kind of made me think they'd sub in some multiplayer instead since SOps has been given it's own feature. I can't imagine them doing just campaign again for such a huge title.

Shadders

Anyone else experiencing really laggy games in Reach right now?

1972482967.png

Yep. Dat ping. :(

Pretty much ruined online Halo for me, moving house in a month or so and will be able to get fibre optic, the guy living there now says they get 75mb - It'll be like all my Christmases at once.

Top Bottom